13

*3rd person*

The Hale pack was gathered in the pack house talking yet again about Stiles and why he "thinks" his name is Thomas as well as the strange people he came with. The conversation quickly turned to a screaming match between the two Alphas in the pack. 

It might be Derek's pack but Scott seems to regret his decision to join/submit to Derek now that Thomas is back in Beacon Hills. 

*Scott*

"Just listen to me, Derek!"

He growled flashing his Alpha eyes at me. My wolf, angry with the situation and the challenge, responded back in the same fashion. 

"The Winchesters were looking for Stiles. He could be in real trouble!"

"He wouldn't have known if you hadn't gone over there to bring him back to the pack, he obviously didn't wish to be a part of after you kicked him out!"

"This is NOT my fault! Stiles wouldn't have known about the Winchesters if Isaac could've kept his damn mouth shut!" I shouted glaring over at Isaac who flinched at my tone. 

He knows what he did. 

Derek moved in front of Isaac who cowered back expecting his Alpha to yell at him, but instead, Derek kept his back to Isaac. Essentially blocking me from him. Taking the pup out of my eyesight.

We stood in a staring match. 

My wolf itching to be released and just attack this Alpha. 

The door opened. 

All heads turned towards it as Chris walked in. He noticed the tension and the situation he walked into and sighed. 

"This is probably a bad time to tell you that I saw Thomas' Jeep at the motel on the edge of town parked next to the Impala that the Winchesters were driving, isn't it?"

"WHAT?!"

"Scott, we can't go barging in, they're hunters. They'll see  it as an attack and start shooting." Derek tried to reason. 

But I can't stop thinking that Stiles walked into a trap. He could be dying in there by now. 

"NO! The Winchesters are looking for him, Derek. He's unprotected Why would he go looking for them?"

"Because that's who he is. He needs to get information and obviously, he doesn't trust us." Lydia chimed in. 

"He needs our help! He's unprotected in there!" I said rushing out the door to my bike. 

I heard feet pounding behind me but I didn't look at who was trying to stop me, or if they were following me. 

Don't worry Stiles, I'm coming. This isn't like last time. No one will take you. 

*Castiel*

John Winchester doesn't have the best record of how he raised his children. 

No one really does. 

A bad thing (set in stone) happened to a good family and the consequences happened to the children. 

Sam. 

Thomas. 

Dean. 

Though with Thomas being the youngest of the three and not truly Mary's son he had it the hardest. Thomas' life might not have been great so far, but he is treasured in the supernatural world. The Hale pack didn't realize just how precious and important his spark is. 
Heaven and Hell are fighting for his soul.