3.

Sat in the Men of Letter's bunker, Sam and Dean were looking for their next case. They heard about all these murders stated as "animal attacks" in California and thought about taking these cases only to find out that they've been solved. Questioning what actually happened, the brothers did some more digging with the help of Charlie. They discovered that a pack of werewolves had been "saving" their small town and that the Sheriff of the town was in on it. But you see, it wasn't any old werewolf pack, Charlie was able to find out that it was the Hale pack. The same pack that John told them killed their little brother, Stiles, all those years ago. 

*Dean*

"Does there have to be a case for us to go to Beacon Hills and ganking these werewolves, man? They killed Stiles and he was a child. Eight freaking years old." I asked looking up at Sam. 

"Yes, because it seems as if the Hales are fighting off other supernatural creatures from invading their home town."

"They killed out brother." 

"I know and trust me Dean, I want them gone as much as you do. It doesn't help that we don't even know if his soul is resting in peace, because if we knew we could hunt down where his soul is stuck and focus on that to save him instead of worrying about this pack." 

Yeah, when I sold my soul to bring Sammy back, I thought I could bring Stiles back as well. Only problem was that the demon said she didn't have access to his soul. Cas popped into the room and I thought maybe I could ask him. 

"Hey Cas." 

"Dean?" 

Sam looked at me trying  to figure out what I was on about. 

"Is our younger brother in Heaven somewhere?" 

"I thought Adam was still in Hell with Michael and Lucifer." 

"No, not him. Stiles." 

"No, Heaven would have let the Angels know  if we had him." 

"So if he's not in Heaven or Hell. Where the hell is his soul?" I asked angrily. 

"Cas, what do you mean Heaven would let the Angels know?" -Sam

"Just as you two are known as great hunters, he is known as the boy who runs with wolves. he's had a hard life and when he gets to Heaven he'll be rewarded with happiness."

"Boy who runs with wolves? Cas, Stiles has been dead for years. Dad told us when he was just 8 years old and went on a trip with him while Sam and I stayed with Bobby. Dad told us a pack of werewolves killed him. The Hale pack to be exact." I mentioned. If this was true, why would Dad lie to us about Stiles? I mean he hid Adam from us, that's different. I was raising Stiles like I was raising Sammy. 

"No, Heaven has never had anyone by the name of Stiles. Is it possible your father lied to you?" 

It's possible. Dad was pretty sketch about what he was doing. I just don't understand why he'd strand Stiles, an 8 year old, in California when he wanted me to protect my brothers. He really wanted me to protect Sammy. But I felt it in my heart that I needed to protect Stiles with my life. I think I wanted him to have as much as a normal life as I could give him. 

"It wouldn't be the first time." Sam answered. 

"So do you know where he is?" I asked. 

"Last I heard , he was in Beacon Hills. There hasn't been any new information on him yet." Cas explained. 

"So it looks like we get to go to Beacon Hills after all." I said getting up and heading to pack. The faster we are in Beacon Hills the faster I can find my brother and figure out what he's been through. Especially with the werewolf pack being resident in the town. I'm just hoping Stiles didn't remember the supernatural at all and grew up normal.