💖🌹💖9💖🌹💖

The grand hall was filled with all of the guests, be they members of the other royal families, or just nobility. The hall was decorated in emerald green and silver, silver candelabras lined the walls alight with dragon crystals. A large chandelier hung from the center of the ceiling cast light upon the dance floor. Tables lined with linen cloths in green and silver lined on the wall. They were covered with every type of food and drink possible. Servers dressed similarly in green and silver wandered the room offering small snacks to visitors. In one corner musicians played a quiet soft melody. The guest milled around chattering awaiting the royal family's entrance. The center of the room was left empty for dancing and frivolity.

The four members of the Midoriya royal family stood just outside of the entry door to the grand hall. "You remember what to do Izuku?" Queen Inko asked her son. "Yes momma, I remember." came Izuku's reply and nod. The doors were then opened by the two guards who stood on either side, and in walked the King and Queen. The two adults stopped at the top of the stairs and waited. Sir Iida the king's steward stood there, he gave his king and queen a slight bow then turned. He lifted the staff he held and banged it hard twice, gathering the attention of all the gathered guests. The man stepped forward. "May I present to you King Hisashi, and Queen Inko Midoriya." Sir Iida said in a loud booming voice that reached the entire hall. The blue haired man then bowed at the waist to the king and queen and stepped back.

The two royals stepped forward to the top of the stairs, waited a few heartbeats then began their descent. King Hisashi was looking devilishly handsome, in black dress shoes, socks and slacks. His white button down shirt was covered with a black vest with intricate emerald green embroidery all along it and silver facets. The ensemble was finished with a suit jacket with the same embroidery on the cuffs of the sleeves and the lapels. Resting upon his slicked back black hair was a gold crown adorned with emeralds and diamonds. 

{Picture isn't perfect, but close}

At the Kings side Queen Inko was the picture of elegance, her hair in an intricate updo similar to her sons, a gold crown also adorned with emeralds and diamonds rested in the green locks

At the Kings side Queen Inko was the picture of elegance, her hair in an intricate updo similar to her sons, a gold crown also adorned with emeralds and diamonds rested in the green locks. A beautiful matching set of emerald and diamond earrings and necklace adorned her flawless alabaster skin. Her dress was a deep forest green off the shoulder gown with a cinched waist and a sheer train connected at the cuff like sleeves. The bodice and top of the flowing dress were sewn with sequins and beads that shimmer in the light of the chandelier.

After the king and queen made it to the bottom of the states that stood off to the side looking up

After the king and queen made it to the bottom of the states that stood off to the side looking up. The doors were then open for a second time and out walked the crown prince. Sir Iida turned to the front again after a curt nod to the ten year old boy. "May I present to you Crown Prince Yo Midoriya." the man boomed out. His voice again carried throughout the room. Crown prince Yo was dressed immaculately in a smaller version of his father. Even the crown that rested in his curly black locks was smaller but identical. Again Sir Iida bowed and the prince descended the stairs. He stood to his fathers right and looked up. The doors were opened for the third and final time. Izuku slowly stepped through, he was a little nervous and it showed as his scent was slightly sour. The scent of burnt cinnamon filtered to Sir Iida's nose and he instantly understood. The blue haired man crouched down so he was closer to Izuku's height. "Hey kiddo." the man whispered, putting his hand out to the boy. Izuku put his own small hand into the hand of the man who was like an uncle to him. "Are you nervous?" Sir Iida asked with a soft smile. Izuku looked right at him and nodded. "That's ok, hehe. On your brother's presentation day, he nearly wet himself." the man said, which made the small green bean giggle. "You can do this, you'll be fine. Your mom, dad, and brother are already down there. Plus Tenya is here, and I'm sure he can't wait to see you." Sir Iida told him. This brought a large smile to Izuku's face. Sir Iidas youngest son Tenya was Izuku's first and best friend. Izuku hadn't seen the older boy in almost six months as he had gone away for some type of schooling. "That's better, ready now?" the blue haired man asked. "Yes. Thank you uncle Iida." Izuku said, giving the man's neck a quick hug. Sir Iida then stood and stepped forward. "May I present to you, our birthday boy and the reason for this great celebration. Princess Izuku Midoriya." The man's voice boomed through the room for a third and final time. Izuku stepped to the top of the stairs, his head held high and waited.

Princess Izuku was a vision of purity, dressed all in white. His dress was made of white satin and lace, the bottom of the dress was embroidered with beautiful filigree patterns that reached up and went all the way around. The bodice also had the same embroidery with beads in a thick strapped tank top type. Around the boy's wrist and neck were matching satin strips with a small diamond encrusted heart shaped connector. Nestled in his dark forest green, and black hair was a tiny tiara that looked alive with the flowers, butterfly, and pearl pattern. The small boy looked ethereal as he slowly descended the stairs, and the visiting royals couldn't keep their eyes from the child. Izuku descended the stairs a little faster than his parents and brother, but that was because he was so excited.

In a far corner of the grand hall, a young alpha male with ruby red eyes and spiky ash blond hair let a single word leave his seven year old lips

In a far corner of the grand hall, a young alpha male with ruby red eyes and spiky ash blond hair let a single word leave his seven year old lips. "Mine!" was the word uttered, causing the woman, an older identical version of the boy at his side to smile.

{WC - 1114}