💖🌹💖17💖🌹💖

Izuku's day went exactly as Tenya had laid it out for him. He ate breakfast in the royal dining room with his parents, before being escorted to his lesson by his guards, along with his steward an friend Tenya. Izuku spent his lunch with his brother and teacher before going with his older brother to the training grounds. Unlike his big brother Yo, Izuku is not allowed to learn fighting or how to use a sword, but his parents did not want him to be completely defenseless. And so Izuku's training consisted of self defense moves and how to wield a bow and arrows, which the green haired boy excelled at.

Feeling tired after his training Izuku made his way back to his room to freshen up, he was more than ready to relax in his garden with his friend Ochaco. Once arriving at his bedchambers Izuku sent one of his guards to fetch his handmaiden, while he went into the bathing room and washed up. As the greenette exited the bathing chamber back into his sleeping chamber he found his brown haired omegan friend waiting. "Oh good, I'm so glad you're already here. I am so ready to go to the garden." Izuku said with a sigh. The handmaiden smiled at the princess. "I figured you would be. I already have everything prepared." the brunette girl said motioning to two large baskets at her feet. "Come then let's go." the green-eyed boy said, heading to the door. "Sounds good." Ochaco replied. The brown haired girl bent down grabbing the handle of each basket, and lifting them before following behind her friend.

The two omega exited the room and came face to face with Izukus guards, along with his steward. "Oh Hello Tenya, we were just headed out to my garden. Would you like to join us?" the green haired royal asked. "I had thought that might be what you were going to be doing with your free time. If you don't mind, then Yes I would like to accompany you." the blue haired male stated. "Of course the more the merrier." Izuku said, and continued down the hall. The group began to follow their princess, Tenya being the gentleman he was raised to be, reached out and pulled the heavier of the baskets from Ochaco's hands. This caused the brown eyed omagan girl to blush. Neither said anything, they just continued to follow behind their friend with the two guards bringing up the rear.

The princess, his steward, handmaiden, and two guards exited onto the castle ground at the back of the palace. It was a beautiful day on the isle of life, of course most all days were. Izuku's garden was at the back of the castle grounds near the forest of life that encased the eastern edge of the island. Princess Izuku's garden had taken his mother and father a full year to have completed; the outer edge was surrounded by a eight foot tall hedge row for privacy, and security. No one but the royal family was allowed to enter without the princesses permission. Inside was filled with flowers of all kinds and colors. The walkways were made up of stepping stones and beautifully built archways covered with vines and roses in all colors. Intricately carved stone benches were placed in small alcoves at intervals along the path. Izuku loved it, it had become his favorite place to be when he had free time. At the very back of the garden was a small wooden gazebo with a built-in swinging bench seat. Multi colored Calla Lilies; Izuku's favorite flower surrounded the outer sides of the gazebo. The swing was covered with soft red, blue, and green brightly colored pillows and made for the perfect reading spot. This was his place, the place the green eye princess loved the most.

Once arriving at his favorite spot Izuku went straight for the swing, where he plumped and squished the pills making himself comfortable

Once arriving at his favorite spot Izuku went straight for the swing, where he plumped and squished the pills making himself comfortable. The guards took up posts at either side of the garden keeping a watchful eye. Ochaco and Tenya placed the baskets down, while the brown haired handmaiden retrieved a book from one of the baskets. The blue haired steward pulled a blanket from the same basket and placed it on the grass just to the left of the gazebos entrance. Ochaco handed the book, one of Izuku's favorites, to him. "I brought, The great fay queen for you today." the brunette said, as the greenette took the book from her. "Thank you, Chaco. I had completely forgotten to grab a book. You're the best." The green eyed omega said, giving the girl a grateful smile. "You usually do." the brown haired girl giggled. Tenya just shook his head not saying anything as he made himself comfortable on the blanket, the brown haired girl joining him after receiving a thankful hug from her green haired friend. Tenya and Ochaco chatted about what had been happening in their lives, Izuku reading as he listened. They shared the snacks and drinks that had been packed into the picnic basket, and before then knew it three hours had passed. "It's late and will begin to get dark soon, your majesty." one of the guards spoke up. "He is correct. We should pack up and head back into the palace." Tenya said, standing from his place on the blanket. "Oh my. There right, I still need to get you cleaned up for dinner Izu." Ochaco exclaimed. The handmaiden frantically stood and began backing up the thing they had brought out to the garden. Izuku sighed as he handed his half finished book back to the brown haired girl. He ran his hand over the back of his neck and the back of his head with a groan. He hadn't noticed but his head was hurting, which was odd as he wasn't prone to headaches.

As his two friends continued to pack up Izuku's head began to throb, he rubbed his forehead with his palm but it did nothing to relieve the pain. The princess closed his eyes, placed a hand on his forehead and tried to concentrate, it was as if something or someone was in his head. They were calling out to him and they were scared, and hurt. Izuku's eyes flew open, and before his friends or guards could even react he picked up the hem of his dress and bolted. He ran as fast as he could toward the south east corner of the garden. "Izuku wait!" Ochaco called out. "Princess?" the guards called as they followed. For as small as Izuku was, he was quite fast. Ochaco looked in the direction her friend had run and worry began to cross her face. "Go. I will finish this." Tenya told her. "Are you sure?" the brunette asked. "Yes, now go." the bespectacled male said sternly. "Thank you Tenya." the brown-eyed female said as she too ran after the princess. By the time she had caught up to her friend and the guards, Izuku had begun to crawl through a tiny hole in the hedge. One of the guards was holding on to his ankle trying to pull him back out without hurting him. "LET ME GO! I HAVE TO SAVE HIM. HE'S IN PAIN AND SCARED." Izuku screamed, kicking his foot that the guard was holding. Tha guards and the handmaiden were confused by the princesses' cries. Izuku's frantic kicking dislodged the guard's hand from his ankle allowing Izuku to escape through the hedge. "Listen, I think I can fit through. I'll go after him this way, you two run as fast as you can to the other side. I'll do my best to catch him." Ochaco explained, then dove head first into the same small opening the greenette had gone through. The guards did as they had been instructed and began racing out of the garden. Tenya, who had no clue what was happening, finished packing up and headed inside the castle.

{WC - 1337}