mean

She didn't answer any of my question .
Grabbing her shoulders I pulled away from the hug “ Anshika!! ” I called out her name with a force “ Where is Adhya?? ”

She stared at me blankly. God, please!! Why is she freaking out at this time?
A soft voice joined the conversation.
“ Anshika!! ” Rashmi stepped towards her and rubbed her back.
“ Listen , calm down okay, just take a deep breath and tell us about Adhya!! ”
Guess that soft and calm tone made some difference because she actually started saying something in her language.
Majority of the time I always understand sign language but right now her gestures are not helping at all.
I noticed movements of her hands but no use, they are too fast and confusing.
Too much confusion.
I stopped her by holding her hands to calm her down. “ Okay, it's fine, be quiet, don't panic!! ”
I rubbed her palms and wiped off her tears until she gets back to her normal breathing.

“ Listen, write it, write it on a paper whatever you are trying to say!! ” Rashmi guided her inside and made her sit on the couch in the lobby .

I grabbed a paper from the reception.
“ Here, write it down!! ” I put the paper in front of her, for some time she just stared at me, she was scared of something.
“ Please!! ” I said.
She harshly wiped her face off and took the pen, I watched her trembling hands. They are making me more scared.

_____
Author pov

Adi looked at the paper and read it again and again just to make sure if he was reading it right.
She wrote that the whole thing happened just before some time and he wasn't prepared for it at all. At least this wasn't what he expected.
He couldn't even get over the things Rashmi said to him recently and here comes another shock for him.
He couldn't understand how should he react because his brain was just fucked up. He wasn't in his senses at all.
And right now he just wanted to see his daughter at any cost.
He looked at Anshika who was crying like a mess “ Are you pulling up a prank on me?? ” he said blankly.
“ Tell me if you are because this isn't funny!! ”
She looked at him in disbelief. Why would someone pull such a prank?

His mind was a mixture of emotions, sad, confused, angry. And angre was dominating all his other emotions.
She inhaled some air to gather strength and looked in his eyes firmly, her eyes were enough to tell him this isn't a joke and there he lost it.
“ You were there when all this happened?? ” he asked, showing her that paper and she looked down. Now she was prepared that he is going to be mad for sure and it was valid.
“ I am asking you something!! ” he repeated when she didn't answer.
An inaudible sob left her mouth  when she nodded as yes and  his eyes turned dark and red.
“ Still… ” she lifted her eyes up to look at him.
“ Anshika, you lost my kid!!! ” she flinched as he yelled suddenly.
And out of nowhere he harshly grabbed her shoulder “ Why did you leave her alone on the first place ”
She tried to remove his hand because it was painful but the more she tried the more harsh his grip turned.
“ Do you have any idea what you did? ” his jaw clenched and she closed her eyes being scared of his next move and more tears started rolling down her cheeks.

She understood he wasn't in his senses but she was getting hurt by another fact that if something happened to Adhya, she is going to lose both of them. She is going to lose her world .
“ Jiju, is this a time to blame someone, you should better think about what we can do to find her, and it's not her fault!! ” Rasmi said and he glared at her.

Anshika let out a sob when he jerked her harshly and left his seat.

“ I am not expecting any help from you so shut the fuck up and get out!! ”
“ I didn't say you are expecting anything from me, it's my duty to find Adhya,she is my niece, and shouting at her isn't the right thing to do, you are making her guilty! ”
“ She should be!! ” he said sternly, pointing towards her
when she was about to say he interrupted her “ Please Rashmi, this is my personal matter and let me deal with it,today I heard enough from you, I already lost Soumya because of you and now I can't afford to lose my daughter!! ”
His words hurted her but he meant what he said.
He walked away from there towards the exit but she didn't stop him.
She heaved a stressed sigh but Anshika saw him going from there and started running after him.

She grabbed him by his arm and turned him towards her “ Now what?? ”
He sounded pissed but he didn't say anything further when he saw her teary red eyes.

He felt hurt after seeing her crying but right now he couldn't think about anything other than Adhya. He was concerned for her.
She fisted his coat and mouthed sorry.
He sighed and their eyes locked, he was still angry and was looking really scary to her.
But Anshika was ready to deal with his anger because right now all she wanted was Adhya's safety.
His fuming eyes were looking like fire but she dared to look at them.
“ I really don't have time for your nonsense, Anshika. You disappointed me here, I know you were angry on me but risking my daughter was worst thing you could do!! ” he himself didn't hear what he was saying.
And his words wounded her heart like a rusted knife. She left his arm and tears gathered in her eyes after hearing how low he was thinking about her.

_________

On the other hand

Now Adhya was more scared when she saw that the kidnapper was none other than Rishabh. She gulped when he looked at her angrily. There was a time she used to be friendly with him but just two days ago her dadda told her he is a bad man.

She suddenly started crying loudly when he threw her phone out of window.
“ Shut up!! ” he glared at her but she continued crying.

So he grabbed both of her wrists in his hand and yelled at her “ Chup!!! ”
He shouted so loud that she got scared. Her face was covered in tears, she looked at him with her doe eyes.
“ If you act like a good girl I will give you chocolate”
She continued staring at him and bit her lower lip.

“ Ice cream would be a better choice!! ” she said after a good minute,still staring at him.

He sighed before saying “ Good!! Now listen to me !! ” she blinked her eyes multiple times and nodded her head.

“ I am kidnapping you!! ”
“ Kidnapin??” she probably heard that word for the first time
“What's that! ” she said, confused.
“ kidnapping? ” he was confused for two seconds about how he should explain it to her.
“ Ahhh!! It is just that I am going to take you with me. ”
“ Are you? ” she blinked her eyes.
“Yep!! ”
“ Where? ”
He left her hands and fixed his position on his seat completely ignoring her question. He was about to start the engine again but she said something that made him question his existence.
“ Let me tell you, if you are taking me somewhere , make sure the place is fun for me!! ”
He narrowed his eyes and looked at her in disbelief “ What!! ”

“ Yaa I mean, I do have standards!! ” she flipped her hairs with her small hands.
“ I am not taking you for a date!! ” he glared at her.
“ But you said you are taking me with you!! ”
“ I said you were kidnapped!! ”
“ I heard that! ”
“ So?? ”
“ So!! ” she raised her eyebrows, making him pissed.
“ I told you to be a good girl, I just have some business with your dadda, once I am done with it , I will drop you home!! ”
“ you should “
“ Huh? ”
“ Yeah I mean if you picked me up, then obviously you should drop me off!! ”
“ That's up to me!! ” he said, staring at her dangerously.
“ Nouu!! No no no ” she pointed her index finger towards him
“Who do you think you are? God? ”
“ Shut up!! ”
“ Don't you shout at me again ! ! I don't like that tone! ” she said, folding her hands against her chest.
“ And why would I listen to you!! ”
“ Because you have a business to get done by my dad!! ” she said pulling her legs over the seat before folding them.
“ What's that behaviour, put them down!! ” he said, being pissed by her attitude.
“ Is that your car?? ”
He raised his eyebrows at her when she answered the question by herself “ No, right? That's mine and wait… ” she looked at him.
“ Did you ask permission from my dadda before taking me with you!! ”
He sighed in frustration.

“ I repeat I am not taking you on a date!! ” he said, gritting his teeth in frustration.

“ Don't shout, if you scream, I will scream too because you threw my phone!! ”

“ Like a mother, like a daughter!! Irritating as fuck!! ” he mumbled before starting the engine.
“ Did you just say something about my mumma? ”
“ No!! ”
“ But I heard!! ”
He kept his focus on the road .
“ And I believe it was mean!! ”

&________

Happy new year's Eve to everyone.
Love you
Enjoy the day and party hard 🎉🥳🥳