Part 1

It was May 31st, the start of summer. One of my favorite days of the year. I loved it. I loved everything about it. The heat, the family gatherings, the laughs, the memories we make, the trips we take but Summer has never been the same. Summer hasn't been the same since that one summer. That one summer where I had the love of my life. A love that only comes once in your whole life, hence the love of my life.

Well, it's a long story. It feels like forever ago and just yesterday at the same time. Three years is a long time to still have feelings for someone. To still long for that spark of love. To still feel a little something for someone. Even when I meet a guy whose just my type, I can't go for it. I won't. I won't let myself let go of that one summer love. "That one summer love". Hah. It sounds so cliche when I see it in writing. Some people say "you can't fall in love as a teenager," but I don't believe them. Because I felt it. I really did. It's the kind of love that everyone should feel in their life. So, I guess here's the story.

a/n~thank you guys so much if you made it to this point! Let me know any suggestions you have in the comments please! This is my first Wattpad so please bear with me! Don't forget to add "Written in the Stars" to your library to get notified when I post new parts! Also if you don't mind voting for this that would be amazing! <333-1/1/24