Part 2

"Alright Y/N, one more present." "Another?! You guys already got me wayyy too much." It's your 15th birthday. Your family is gathered around you in your living room. You are sitting on the hearth of your family fireplace. You look around. Your older brother Payton is sitting on your families charcoal sectional that wraps around the good sized living room. There's a blue rug in the center of the room, adorned with subtle floral patterns. Your little brother Christopher is sitting next to you. "Wait, you got her another? I didn't know about this one," says Topher. "Well, I guess if you don't want it..." your dad joked. "Thank you both so, so much for the gifts. I love them." You were so happy with all of your gifts. You got the necklace, the water bottle, and the shoes you wanted. "You're so welcome Y/N"said your mom.

"I really think you're gonna like this last one though, even more than the others." "Or she'll hate it" said Topher" "That's pretty rude Toph," said Payton. "I'm sure I won't,"."Well, don't make her wait any longer Steph," said your dad. "Alright, I'll go and get it,". The thought of what this last present was lingered. It felt like there was something different, or special about it. You knew to not get your hopes up. "It definitely isn't what I hope it is," you think to yourself. There's actually no way that this last present is what you put on your birthday list only half jokingly. Something you'd hoped and dreamed about for the last six months. After you'd been disappointed at Christmas, you'd been careful not to get your hopes up.

Your presents:

Your mom hands you a beautifully wrapped package

Your mom hands you a beautifully wrapped package. The wrapping paper was sparkly gold and pink stripes. You were too excited to notice that there were sparkles all over your lap. "Alright Y/N, open it!" said your dad. "Wait, wait, wait," said your mom. "I wanna get it on video,". "Okay, okay, okay, mom,". you said. "I hope, I hope, I hope it's a spot at Acting Camp," you whisper to yourself. "Go ahead sweety!" You tear into the wrapping paper, sparkles flying, but you're so anxious you don't even care. You find a cardboard box, which you eagerly tear into and find a piece of paper with the words "Summer's Acting Camp"EEEEEEEEEEEEEHH," you screamed as you read more. "I think they heard you in China" said Topher. "Or at least a state over," said Payton. "I'M GOING TO THE ACTING CAMP I REALLY AM!" "Yes you are sweetheart! And you deserve it too!" said your mom. "Me personally, I don't think she does, but anything to get her out of the house for awhile," said Payton. "I'm so happy for you," said your dad.