Part 13

(Time skip to after dinner)

"Alright everyone!" says Ashley. "We're going to head to the cabin. Now you are allowed to pick who you share a bunk with, but please be kind! Your bags are waiting for you in the cabin thanks to our staff. So follow me to the cabin." You walk out of the mess hall and through the woods to the cabins. You all file into the one with the pink door. You walk in a look around. It looks like something out of a movie. There are bunks left and right. On the right you see a good sized stone fireplace. In the center of the room is a staircase leading to a loft. Upstairs there's a huge sectional couch with the biggest flat screen TV you'd ever seen. On the other side of the loft there was a kitchen. It had oak cabinets and a full sized fridge. 

"Alright girls go find your bags," Ashley said and instructed you to the pile of suitcases. It felt like that one scene from the parent trap where Haley is trying to get her duffel from the bottom of the pile. You and Emily both finally found your suitcases, and headed to find a bunk. You got a bunk in the left corner, near the window. 

You unpack your things and put them in the drawers under the bottom bunk. "Which bunk do you want?" you ask Emily. "I'll take top," she replies. "We're gonna hang out in here girls until 7:30, then we're going to head to the bonfire," Ashley tells you. Around now it's 7:00, so you have a little while to socialize. You feel your phone buzz and find a notification from Walker.

Walker-Hey y/n it's Walker

Are you going to the bonfire??

You-Hey Walker, yeah I'm going

Walker-Ok! Can't wait to see you!

a/n~Let me know what you guys think so far! <3333~1/2/24