Part 10

You arrive at Camp around 4:30. As the bus takes a left and pulls into a long gravel driveway, you look to see the sign "Summer's Acting Camp". You see multiple different buses pull in too. "Wow, it's a lot bigger than I thought," you say amazed. "That's what she said," replied Walker. You both burst out laughing. You turn your attention to the front when you hear someone say "Hello everyone! My name is Ashley, I'm a counselor here at Summer's Acting Camp. Please leave your things on the bus for now. We will come back to get them after orientation,". She had bright blue hair and wore a shirt with the camp logo on it. She was wearing bright blue leggings with it. You could tell blue was her favorite color.

You stepped off the bus, Walker by your side and looked around

You stepped off the bus, Walker by your side and looked around. You were in the center of six huge log cabins. They each had windows with flower boxes underneath. They each had different color doors. One, blue, one red, one green, one purple, one pink, and one yellow. The cabins all surrounded a huge outdoor amphitheater. It had wooden benches surrounding a small stage. You say,"This is, um" "Insanely cool," Walker said finishing your sentence for you. "Yeah," you reply.

"This way!" Ashley says leading you through the woods. Other groups were going the same direction. Along the way you see benches surrounding a fire pit, a bunch or picnic tables covered by a gazebo with a fireplace on one side. You also see a huge log cabin with a sign that said "mess hall ". "I wonder if the food here is good," you say to Walker. You notice him looking at another girl. "Walker," you say. "Oh um, I heard they have award winning chefs here," he says, now looking at you. "Oooh, now I'm even more excited," "Yeah" he replied, now looking at the same girl. She was relatively tall, ginger, and pale. "She's really pretty, prettier than me," you mumble to yourself, knowing Walker wouldn't notice. He was too busy staring daggers at her.

a/n~don't kill me, but we needed a conflict. I'm really excited for the ideas I have for this wattpad!!!!! Stay tuned! I'm gonna try to update as often as I can! <333