28

Kundra uncle : Karan, you are my only son and all my expectations are around you only, so you should think about your life now.

Karan : dad, I am doing my best efforts in studies, I promise I will pass out my exams with the best marks.

Kundra uncle : I know you will, but the marks in report card doesn't matter in business, when you wanna hold your family business.

Karan : I can understand dad, but I am not ready....

Kundra uncle : what the hell? (Uncle smash hand harder on the dining table)

Karan felt scared and looks down, his mother also arrive heard his father shouting.

Kundra uncle : you know, I made this business in 25 years giving all my efforts and today we own 2000 crore wealth in the market. But you always want time, time and time? Tell me how much time you want to grow up, Karan.

His mother : Please sit, don't get hyper, this is not good for your heart health. (Aunty mediate between them)

Uncle calms down.

Karan : I am sorry dad, I will do whatever you say. Please calm down.

Kundra uncle : I am not against your happiness and freedom. But I want you to be able to handle this business in future after me.

He said emotionally with tears in his eyes.

Karan : dad, please don't say like this. (Hold their hands and promise that he will do anything for their happiness)

Kundra uncle : I know, it will be difficult for you, so I wish you marry a girl can help you in business.

Karan nodded.

Kundra uncle : I had conversation with my CA Akshay Malhotra. He told me that her daughter is also in the ages of marriage. And she is good in business, last year she was topper in Business University of England.

Karan nodded again without showing any problem with their parents wish.

Stay tuned

100+ votes on this and previous chapter for more updates today