90

Karan : what's going in your mind, Tejasswi ji. (He said in teasing tone)

Tejasswi : uhm.. I mean to say, I won't mind to share a room with you.

Karan : but who told you that we are going to share a room tonight, two days left for marriage my dear wifey. And upto that we decided that we will live in bf gf phase for some time.

Tejasswi : oh, okay.... But Karan, how will we adjust then, if we are not sharing a room.

Karan : I will stay here.

Tejasswi : and what about me? Where will I stay tonight.

Karan : you are going back to Bhopal from next flight in 1 hour.

Tejasswi : what? In night itself.

Karan : don't worry my love, I made all the arrangements. Wait....

She didn't know what he arranged, but she understood now that she is returning back so all what going in her head was just a day dream of her.

After a minute,

A girl knocks on the door.

Girl : may I come in sir?

Karan : Yes, Please Ishita. Meet her, she is Tejasswi.

Girl : your better half, right?

Karan nodded.

Girl forward hand towards her.

Girl : it's really nice to see you mam.

Tejasswi smiled, she didn't know who is this girl.

Karan : And Teju, she is Ishita. She is Chief security officer for women safety in our office. So, she will go with you to drop you safely to Bhopal.

Tejasswi : no need to bother her, Karan I will manage and it's a flight travel it's safe.

Karan : still, I insist you, please. I won't let you go back but I don't want anyone from my or your family get to know about it. So, better you reach Bhopal before morning.

Tejasswi : hmm.

Karan : don't be upset, Teju within 48 hours I will bring you to Jaipur for forever.

Stay tuned.