147

Day 2 of honeymoon,

Tejasswi and Karan having the best time of their life in the arms of each other.

They hardly travel somewhere to visit new places, because they are not getting done spending time with each other.

They knows, it will be difficult again to spend the whole day together when they go back to their normal life routine.

So, they enjoyed the honeymoon days the fullest as much they can.

Finally, it's time to return.

Karan and Tejasswi packing their bags.

Karan (said teasingly) : I guess, we didn't get enough time to wear all these clothes we were carrying, Teju.

Tejasswi : stop teasing me, okay and think about it we hardly have few pictures of our honeymoon trip now. What will we tell everyone?

Karan : why we have to answer anyone? And who will ask?

Tejasswi : everyone will ask, Karan? Mister Romantic, come out from your Romantic World. We can't tell family and friends, that we didn't even think to go out. (She said shyly)

Karan blush a bit.

Karan : true, but that was your fault.

Tejasswi : wait wait, it wasn't my fault. I told you we should go and explore this city and famous places.

Karan : but, what can I do if my wife is more beautiful than anything else? You are my world, I have no concern and intrest in anything else when you are with me.

Tejasswi : oh God, it was really so smooth.

Karan : by the way, we have 30 minutes?

Tejasswi : shut up, Karan. 😳😳

Karan : I will tell mumma (Tejasswi's mother) that you talk to me to like this.

Tejasswi : oh really, I should tell them then that how naughty their son in law is.

Karan : no way, you can't. (Teasingly)

Tejasswi : are you challenging me?

Karan : of course not. Don't do anything embarrass us.

Stay tuned.

Sorry for making you all wait so long, but last month was really busy for me but now this book will be on regular updates.

Target --- 150 votes