100

Finally,

The moment came when her family have to give a farewell to their heart (daughter).

Vidaai

Her mother hugs her then her father hugs her too. Till this moment, Tejasswi starts crying.

She can't hold her tears now. The environment become heavier for some time.

Her mother wipes her tears.

Her mother : relax, don't cry.

Tejasswi : you too. (She wipe tears from her mother's face too)

Her father throat is full, he can't speak right now, so he just trying to smile.

Kundra uncle hugs him from side.

Kundra uncle : now she is my daughter too, Prakash. Don't worry I will take care of her more than you took care of her.

Her father smiled on this assurance.

Tejasswi : please don't cry, dad. (She is getting more emotional seeing her dad crying)

Her mother : these are happy tears. You relax. We are so happy that you are going to start your new life.

Her father : Yes. Teju....

Tejasswi : I miss you dad.

Her mother : we miss you too.

Kundra uncle : Prakash, there is no need to be this emotional, you can come to stay with us anytime, if you say so I will find a flat for you in our neighborhood, what say? (Said to cheer up)

Everyone smiled.

Her father : no, I am fine and I know now she have you all to take care of her. So, I am happy.

And final hug.

Kundra uncle : can we bring her with us now?

Her parents nodded.

Kundra uncle : Karan, sit in the car with her, we will come in another car. (Going to airport)

Tejasswi smiled a bit. When, Karan came and hold her hand.

Her mother and her father is relieved now.

Tejasswi : take care of each other.

Her mother : yes, we will don't worry.

And now our couple departs to begin their married life.

Stay tuned.