104

Karan's father noticed a lipstick mark on Karan's cheek, he just slightly smiled.

Karan's father : you wipe your face, then we should leave Karan?

Karan : why? (He is confused)

Tejasswi looked at his cheek, she noticed a lipstick mark.

She feels so shy, and think she have to be extra careful from next time.

Tejasswi is blushing and looking down.

Tejasswi : dad, I should go. (With a blushing smile)

Karan's father : heyy, nothing to be feel awkward, it's okay.

Tejasswi smiled.

Karan's father : you go, I will send him in ten minutes.

Tejasswi nodded and step out.

Karan went to looked at him in mirror, he also blushed hard.

Karan : actually dad.... (Trying to give an explanation).

Karan's father : no need to explain, I am happy that you two are so mixed up with each other already. Keep her happy in anyway possible okay?

Karan : yes dad.

Karan's father : yeah, now... Tomorrow she have to go to her house for a visit it's a ritual. So, you have to stay in Bhopal for one night.

Karan : but, why this soon dad?

Karan's father : it's a ritual that husband himself go to bring his wife back to home. But Prakash told me that he will feel good if you stay there for a night. So I think not tomorrow, if you want you two can go after 1-2 days. But talk to tejasswi about it.

Karan : okay dad, I ask her.

Karan's father : go now, your mother must be waiting for you for rituals.

Karan came down stairs.

When, Tejasswi is surrounded by all his relatives and family. Everyone is feeling so jealous because Karan really got Koh - i - Noor kinda girl.

She is beautiful, intelligent and good at everything.

Karan : you called me, mom? (Went and stand beside his mother)

Stay tuned.