34

Rohit : I don't know why you both are arguing I am happy about it that he will come to my birthday party, all my friends are fan of him.

Mouni : you think, he will come on her invite?

Tejasswi : he will come, mouni. You just wait and watch. (Now it's become a question for her reputation for her)

Rohit : I don't know about mouni, but I trust you.

Mouni : oh really, great. (She said in jealous tone and left)

Tejasswi smiled.

Rohit went behind her to make her.

Tejasswi (in mind)

Now, what's the plan miss tejasswi with a lot of confidence, of with an overconfident behavior you said this that he will come to Rohit's birthday party.

But why will he come on my invite? That's a fact.

Uhm.... I have to convince him anyhow. But this is not gonna be easy.

The whole day flies away in thinking.

Tejasswi came back to home, she texted Karan at 4 PM, which wasn't even seen yet.

On the other hand,

Rohit is excited and happy since she claim that she can invite karan in his birthday party.

Apparently, Mouni is still not believing at her, but both Tejasswi and Mouni patch up.

But, Mouni told Tejasswi that now she wanna meet him.

Tejasswi had dinner and came to her room.

She again text him and almost after 1 hour wait, Karan replied.

Karan : hiii

Tejasswi : thank god, Mr. Prime minister got some time for their friends. I thought you will not come today.

Karan : it was taunt, isn't it?

Tejasswi : yes of course it was, I texted you at 4 PM, and now it's 9:30 PM, you didn't even bother yourself a bit to inform me that you are busy.

Karan : what happened to you? Why are you behaving like this? 😟😟

Stay tuned