55

After a minute,

Tejasswi came with two trays in her hand to serve dishes on dining table.

His mother : go and help her, she is doing everything alone!!

Karan nodded.

Karan went to help Tejasswi.

Karan : hello. May I help you?

Tejasswi : uhm... Okay.

Karan help her to place dishes in front of chairs, then he bring jug of water from kitchen.

Her mother is getting impressed from him.

Tejasswi : dad, table is ready.

Prakash uncle : yes, we are coming. Till then, why don't you show your room to Karan?

Tejasswi : okay dad.

Karan followed her.

Kundra uncle : I don't know what you all feel, but I think our kids are made for each other.

Prakash uncle (smiled) : I feel the same, they looks so good together.

Kundra uncle : happy too.

Tejasswi's mother arrived and joined the conversation.

Tejasswi's mother smiled.

Karan's mother : I feel like, we should not delay this anymore, when the happiness is standing right in front of us. (With a happy smile)

Prakash uncle : but, we should ask them that what do they think?

Kundra uncle : I talked to Karan, he is ready.

Tejasswi's mother : I feel like, Tejasswi likes him too.

Karan's mother : then, lets call the pandit ji, and fix the date. Prakash Bhaiya, if Tejasswi said yes, then I will bring your daughter with us in a month only.

Her parents smiled.

Meanwhile,

In Tejasswi's room,

As soon they entered,

Karan start thinking that he should tell her, that what their parents are thinking about their future.

Tejasswi shut the door and hugged him so tightly and tears flood out from her eyes.

Karan : Tejasswi, what happened?

Tejasswi : yesterday night, I thought lose you. (She said sobbing in his arms)

Karan : hey, calm down. Everything is fine now.

Tejasswi : hmm. (She said tightening her grip around his shoulders)

 (She said tightening her grip around his shoulders)

Stay tuned.