92

Tejasswi came back to Bhopal and now the rituals begins in both Groom and bride's side.

Both of them are glowing in happiness.

The rituals begins with Haldi event.

Basically, the turmeric paste apply on Groom's and Bride's face by their family members and relatives.

Teasing Bride and Groom is important during wedding, when in Jaipur our hero is blushing hard on this teasing.

Our queen is completely different, she is giving the perfect answers in return while anyone teasing him.

Both are dressed in Yellow, before coming for Haldi, Tejasswi sent her pictures to him already.

And she is checking her phone again and again to see if sent his pictures

Her bua (teasingly) : what happened, Teju, looks like you are already lost thinking of your future husband.

Tejasswi : of course bua ji, he is going to be my husband, I can think about him 24/7.

Her bua : Awww. May God bless you.

Tejasswi smiled.

Tejasswi (in mind)

What should I do of this boy, I told him to send me pictures when he get ready, but he always forget to click and send me photos.

After, Haldi rituals finished. Her mother told her to go and take a bathe.

She came to her room and she immediately text him first.

Tejasswi : heyy, where are you Jaadu?

Karan : Jaadu?

Tejasswi : yes, you get disappeared na when I ask you something so it's your new name, Jaadu : the alien.

Karan : what you asked me?

Tejasswi : you are so bad, Karan, 😭😭 you are doing this to me before marrying so what will you do after wedding.

Karan : but what I did?

Tejasswi : this is the problem only that you didn't did anything, I asked you to send me pictures of you, did you sent? No. 😾😾😾

Stay tuned.