166

Tejasswi is leading project, so calmly and she is doing great.

On the other hand,

Mouni is filling Karan's head. She is jealous of Tejasswi. Because Tejasswi got everything in her life whatever she dreamt for.

• The perfect, romantic husband.

• Now, this 100 crore worth project lead.

• And, staff started talking that she can be next CEO of the company. Because she is the only one who deserve it.

All the time, Mouni's every statement make Karan feel like Tejasswi is trying to steal his place.

Because, in office now everyone treat Tejasswi as a boss.

Karan feels hurts the most, when one fine day, Tejasswi is busy with some meeting and Karan had to wait to meet her for one hour.

After that,

Karan was going back to home. When, Mouni asked Karan to drop her at her flat.

Mouni : if you don't mind, may I say something Jiju?

Karan : yes sure. (Said while driving)

Mouni : I feel like you should talk to Teju.

Karan : about?

Mouni : I am sorry to say, but I feel like she don't value you the same now. I mean, within past 30 days, since she get this project. She doesn't treat you well.

Karan : there is nothing like this. She is leading the project, this is huge responsibility.

Mouni : it is... But sir, she is your wife too. I don't think, she even remember that.

Karan : Mouni, I would appreciate, if you won't comment on my personal life. You are Teju's bestie, but still I won't allow you to say anything against her.

Mouni : Sorry jiju, I just told you what I feel.

Karan hummed.

Mouni : but I promise, I will be always there for you.

Karan : hm.

They reach, Mouni's flat.

Mouni : wanna like to have a cup of tea with you sister in law, sir? (She asked lovingly)

Karan : no thanks.

Stay tuned.

150+ votes on chapter 164, 165 and 166 for triple update.

This will sort out in next three chapters only and #Tejran will stay forever.