89

Tejasswi and Karan walked together.

Tejasswi is blushing hardcore, but she is controlling her feelings and emotions, she didn't want this shyness to come on her face.

Tejasswi (to distract her mind) : Karan, you didn't tell me that how do you get to know that I am coming in this party, and how you recognised me?

Karan : I knew it, that after knowing about dancers you won't miss this party.

Tejasswi : oh, so you were just confident that I will come to keep eyes on you?

Karan : yes, I was confident, but I call at your home in evening, Aunty told me that you went to stay with Mouni tonight.

Tejasswi : okay then...

Karan : then, I wasn't sure where are you, so through my friend, I track your number. When it shows in lounge. I feel relaxed.

Tejasswi : oh, this is wrong you can't track me like this. (With a grumpy face)

Karan : I can, my dear future wifey.

Tejasswi blushed.

Tejasswi : but, wait... There is so many dancers there how you recognized me. And, your friends kissed them, you know how much I feel nervous that time. I mean, how can they kiss random girls.

Karan : they didn't kissed dancers.

Tejasswi : but they didn't kissed in front of me only, I was also there, Karan.

Karan : baby, they all are couples.

Tejasswi : what?

Karan : yes, we had a choreography for that dance and in the end it was planned to be kiss. Most of them were married and other's were committed.

Tejasswi : ohhh.

Karan : yes.

Tejasswi and Karan reached room.

Tejasswi heart is racing now.

Tejasswi : uhmm.... We didn't have any sofa or couch here?

Karan : why it's needed?

Tejasswi blush hard.

Karan : what happened?

Tejasswi : nothing, I mean it's fine to me, after all we are going to marry in two days.

Stay tuned