91

On his statement, she blushed hard.

Tejasswi : Okay. You take care of yourself and keep sending your pictures to me of all the rituals.

Karan : done.

Tejasswi : can you please wait a moment outside? (She asked Ishita in a kind tone).

Ishita : yeah sure mam.

She walked out.

Karan : what happened?

Tejasswi move closer to her, encircling her arms around his neck.

Karan : what are you doing Teju? (He is blushing like hell)

Tejasswi : I don't why I expected that you will ask me to stay back with you tonight to share room and bed with you. (She said going closer to him more)

Karan : I am sorry. I didn't met your expectations.

Tejasswi : naah, I am so happy. I love the way you are, different from the world. Thanks Karan.

Karan : for?

Tejasswi : for coming to my life and make it so beautiful with your presence.

Karan smiled.

Tejasswi kissed his cheeks.

Karan blush hard.

Tejasswi : okay, now I should leave, else I will surely loose my control. And yeah, don't look this hot. (Said separating herself away from him)

Karan smiled.

Tejasswi : one more thing, you are saying again and again that you want a gf bf phase in our relationship in first few months.

Karan : yes, you promised me.

Tejasswi : yeah I remember, but do you think you will have an innocent gf. (She said teasingly and in a seductive manner)

Karan : what do you mean?

Tejasswi : after two days, I will make you understand everything, my love. Till, then enjoy your bachelors life.

Karan smiled and blushed again.

Tejasswi : okay bye, see you soon as my groom next time.

Karan : yeah. Love you ❤

Tejasswi : love you too.

Tejasswi walked out after this and she left for Bhopal.

Karan (in mind) : she is too much sometimes, but so cute.

Stay tuned.