108

Karan's mother : now, you should go to your husband, he must be waiting for you, my beautiful daughter in law!! (Aunty said this extra teasingly)

Tejasswi : no mom, it's okay, I can help you. (With a shy expression)

Karan's mother : no no, I will manage all this, you go.

Tejasswi : okay mom.

Karan's mother : good night

Tejasswi : good night mom.

Karan's mother bring her to his room. So no one else will tease her.

Karan is feeling nervous in bedroom right now, reading a novel he wrote few years ago.

It was a bestseller from Karan, so he is taking ideas from his own book today to how to make your wife happy.

Karan's mother left after leaving her on the door of their bedroom.

Tejasswi slightly and slowly opened the door. And stepped inside the bedroom.

Karan face delighted seeing her, she smiled at him, he smiled at her.

Karan : where were you?

Tejasswi turned and locked the door first.

Then walk towards bed.

Tejasswi : I was realising that how sweet my family is. Mumma was telling me that how should I handle her son. (She smiled at him, teasingly)

Karan : you are teasing me, I know?

Tejasswi : yes, I have all rights now to tease you, to play with you and nobody can stop me, not even you mister Karan Kundra. (She said going closer to him, and stopped when her lips were just few inches away from his lips)

Karan : Teju, we decided na, that we will live like gf - bf for some time.

Tejasswi : yeah, I know.... But I don't know why I feel I can't resist you my dear bf.

Karan smiled shyly.

Tejasswi : don't expect from your wife that she will control herself on this special night.

Karan : I am not expecting you to control, but.....

Stay tuned.