133

Tejasswi : give me a minute, I will be back in ten minutes after changing my clothes.

Karan nodded and retire on bed.

He was really tired after a journey and a long long day today, so even he didn't realised when he fall asleep.

Tejasswi came out.

Tejasswi look at him and smiled. She step up on the bed beside him.

Tejasswi : I am falling in love with same guy everyday. (To herself)

She lean ahead and kissed on his forehead.

Tejasswi : good night my love.

Tejasswi lay down beside him and as soon he feel the presence of his wife, he pull her closer and cuddle.

They sleep in each other arms comfortably.

Not letting each other sleep is form of love - making, but cuddles and have a great relaxing sleep in your loved one arms is different feeling.

That moment you feel you are really alive for the person next to you.

They had a very nice sleep, and it was really a good night for them. They didn't had sweet dreams because their dream is laying beside them only.

The night passed away,

Next morning,

Tejasswi wake up before Karan, he is still sleeping in a deep sleep.

She looked at him with the first sight in morning and a smile came on her face.

She kissed his cheek.

Tejasswi : good morning, baby.

As soon she plant a kiss on his lips softly. He pull her closer to him and kiss her back on her cheek with closed eyes.

Karan : goooooood morning. 🥱🥱

Tejasswi : I hope you had a good sleep here on my bed.

Karan : what if I a give the credit to my partner of my good sleep.

Tejasswi (smile) : of course you can give credit to me darling, the bed and bed owner both are in your service.

Stay tuned.