94

94

The mehendi event get started, the occasion is full of love and emotions, but somewhere it's a different happiness of family of a girl.

They are surely happy, because their daughter is going to a very nice family.

But, looking at their daughter, who spent her whole life till now around them will be a guest in their life after one more day.

This is quite tough for bride's family.

Her father : you know what, I really didn't realised when my little princess grown up. And now within a day, she will go to her new life leaving us.

Her mother : why are you getting sad, you know na our daughter is going to a family, where she will get more love than we gave her. (Aunty assure uncle)

Her father : yes, I know. But, this is tough. (He said in an emotional tone) I can't describe what I am feeling right now.

Tejasswi's mother holds Tejasswi's father's hand.

Her mother : you should be happy, just look at her face. She is so happy. And we both want her happy only, isn't it?

Her father : of course.

Her mother : so, smile?

Her father already start missing her, even in thoughts of her departure.

Her father : I will miss her a lot. Because, everyday when I come back to home, I just feel relaxed when I saw her smile.

Her mother : now relax, and please keep smiling in front of her. We don't want her to get emotional.

Her father : yeah.

Her mother : and be happy, my dear husband. Our daughter will live the life of Queen in Jaipur. She get a very loving family.

Her father : hmm.

Her mother : cheer up now.

Her father get normal after some time.

(Many readers must found this chapter, but the emotions of bride's parents is not something can be ignored to mention in story)

Stay tuned.