157

Karan : oh really, do you think that you can resist your husband for 7 days.

Tejasswi : I will, if you try to make me feel insecure, and try to behave over smart with Mouni.

Karan : awwie, you look so cute while make this grumpy face. (He pulls his cheek)

Tejasswi : remember, my dear husband, I will keep my eye on you.

Karan : yups. I am not scared of you and I have prettiest girl of life, no one else didn't even worth to see for me.

Tejasswi : that's like my good boy. (She kiss on his cheek)

Karan : that's it?

Tejasswi : so what more you want my husband?

Karan : do I need to tell you? (He said naughtily going close to her)

Tejasswi take two steps back and trying to escape from his arms to tease him laughing on him.

But, soon Karan catch him and bring to the bed.

(Now, let our hero - heroine have some quality time together 🙈)

Next day,

Karan get ready for office, Mouni is ready for the first day of office as well. Mouni got a duty to manage all the files of Karan and make a schedule for him.

Two days passed away,

Mouni is doing her work with honesty and she is impressively active while on work.

She took a flat on rent almost on 300 meter away from Kundra's mansion.

Tejasswi feels little jealous because Mouni asked Karan to drop her to her flat. And Karan can't deny because she is Tejasswi's bestie.

She behave so nicely to him as well.

Tejasswi : welcome back, my dear husband.

Karan : I am so tired today. (He came to his bedroom and lay down on bed directly, place head on Tejasswi's lap and she begin caressing his head lovingly)

Tejasswi : had a hectic day, today?

Stay tuned.