129

Tejasswi : what happened?

Tejasswi's mother : Teju, your dad didn't liked it that you are taking Karan's name, he is your husband.

Tejasswi : hein? (What?) Dad - mom we are in 21st century, and I am used to of taking his name only. And he never mind that.

Tejasswi's father : I don't mind that. I know it's normal. But don't talk to him in front of us. I don't want him to feel awkward here in first visit only.

Tejasswi's mother : yes your father is right, and if you call him respectfully for a day, it won't make you feel inferior.

Tejasswi : oh god, now I feel I should send him only to Bhopal.

Tejasswi's father : don't be a drama queen now, we are not asking something you can't do.

Tejasswi's mother : your dad is right!! What if he will feel bad of anything?

Tejasswi : okay fine, I won't take his name.

Tejasswi's father : good girl.

Tejasswi comes out with her parents.

Karan : I hope everything is fine? (Whisper and asked Tejasswi)

Tejasswi nodded.

Tejasswi : so, patidev (my dear husband) will you please come with me, I want to show you my room. (She said oversweetly and dramatically)

Karan didn't understood what happened to her all of sudden.

Tejasswi's father : you must be tired beta, you should go and rest for some time.

Tejasswi : yeah, please come this way "patidev". (She is calling him patidev so dramatically)

Karan followed her without saying anything.

They went towards her bedroom.

Tejasswi's father : she is such a drama queen.

Tejasswi's mother : true. But we can't complain, she is our daughter only. (Aunty laughed a bit)

Tejasswi bring him to her room.

Tejasswi : thanks for listening me. (She said over sweetly)

Karan : hey what is this, what happened to you all of sudden, why are you talking like this?

Tejasswi : but what I did "patidev ji" I am just giving you respect. (She said dramatically looking down)

Stay tuned.