Part 6

The Angel is back.

Yeosang is back to his loving and happy friend aura. You don't know why he was acting all rude and mysterious for these past months since I that day but you are excited to be with his company. He is such a sweetheart. His caring nature is beyond expected and the worry look on his face is something that keeps bugging in the backside of your head. Like, You have seen this angelic smile and felt this care and loved before. But where?

Employees might wonder that you are cheating behind Wooyoung with Yeosang. Yes, that guy is always being trailing behind you every day in the off-time but never once anybody see you getting along with Yeosang before. To wave off their suspicion, you tried to tell him not to show his closeness with you in public but you didn't want him to be distant again so you kept it to yourself. He might have noticed your discomfort so he smilingly but in a tone of threat, he made it clear to everyone that she is a part of their family and no one should judge you otherwise they have to face the consequences.

"Yeosang, you didn't have to be like that to them. They were so scared of you."

He chuckled, "So? They should know their place. I can tolerate anything but I won't be thinking twice if I hear anything about you and if it's making you uncomfortable."

"Why are you caring so much?" You asked while shifting in your place beside him. It's so nice spending time with him in the terrace.

He casted a glance at you and then looked forward to the wide city view, "Even if I wanted to hate you, I couldn't. That was not your fault to leave me but somehow, I still get mad when I remember that you ran away and never came back." He turned towards you and cupped your face, "Why did you leave us?"

Run away? Left them? Why do you feel that you know about this but still somewhere you can't remember some important parts. You always see yourself running in your dreams and escaping from somewhere. You were scared and wanting help but nobody was there. Should you tell him about your dreams? Maybe later. What if you were running away from them?

You held his wrists and smiled, "I don't know why I did. But one thing is that am sure about is I was in need of somebody. A person who could protect me but no one was there and I was all left alone. I was scared, Yeosang"

A sad look appeared on his face. Air of guilt suffocating him but still he managed to cup your cheeks.

"Every time remember that even if you are my enemy then also you will be the first person I would protect. I can't hurt you, Y/n." In a soft tone he said to you.

"Then why did you behave like that on the first day?"

He avoided your eyes hearing the question, placing his hands on his thighs, he looked down, "I was scared that you would leave again. I would lose you again and that guy in your college would steal you away from me."

"You both are my friends. Don't worry, I'm not leaving either of you." You placed your hands on his.

You wonder what they would do with the ones who speak tons of nonsense about you and the CEOs behind their back. You don't mind it though as you are trying your best to ignore them as you have got your boys.

Well, boys. Your boys.

Yeah, it may sound funny that you are calling some grown men as your boys but one time after your tired day when you were scrolling through the phone, Seonghwa and Hongjoong came inside the cabin with lots of treats and all the snacks were your favourite despite some of those were disapproved by Hongjoong. You laughed when he scolded you for eating those unhealthy foods but still, he had that fondness in his eyes while watching you enjoying their treat. You told them that they were behaving like teenage boys and they gladly mentioned that they are your boys. And then everytime, you are teasing them calling them out as your boys, of course behind those employees at work.