Part 1

"Ugh....I am so tired and can't even make myself ready to attend today's class." The lazy ass of yours is not having a little bit of energy to get to show yourself to the university. This is your last year in this university as a computer science student and still you are not giving proper attention to the classes.

Last week, you got a letter from the principal to maintain attendance before the exams or she will mark you absent. Like WTH! It's not like you are a bad student. You are pretty good with extra knowledge in some co-curricular activities. You are always praised for this but you just always feel tired to leave your room.

Walking through the passage around the hall, you glance at your wrist watch showing you having ten more minutes before the class. Suddenly you feel someone hanging their hand around your neck and you already know who this can be.

"Why are you always so energetic?" you give him a pout but he makes a cringe expression. His smile is so contagious that even if you are in your gloomy mood, you will automatically smile when looking at him for once.

"Why are you so tired always?" mimicking your tone, he is laughing loudly for which the few students passing by are looking at you both as if they can see the most amusing creatures on this planet.

"Yaa Beomgyu!" you hit his arm.

"What Y/N!" you ignored his look and then turned to your right to enter the class and he followed you closely behind still laughing at you.

——————————-

Entering the class, you can see some students were gossiping about something in a group but it was loud enough for you to hear it.

"Have you heard about them before?"

"No."

"Professor Kim told some of the students that they are here for some special projects from a well-known hiring company. They have come here to hire some students from last year as their special recruit."

"We are in our last year so maybe we can have a chance to get into that company. Then we can marry those handsome boys."

"You are really over excited for stupid things, shut up."

——————————

"Beomgyu, who are they talking about?" you asked your friend hoping to get some detailed updates of your university. Maybe you should attend more classes to know what's going on all around, always staying in your dorm is not going to help you with your company recruitment. You groaned in frustration about all these thoughts. You both took your seats to wait for your professor.

"Oh! There are these two new boys. I mean they look like students but they are CEO of Blue Bird Organization. The one I want to get into but don't have good enough results for that."

"Okay! But isn't that company too strict for the CV overview and interview process?" You are still confused as to why this company is coming to your university for special projects.

"Hello students! We all know what special occasion we are going to have next week. This is your last year and you all will be looking for different jobs in different companies but we have some good news that BBO (Blue Bird Organization) is here today for some special students." Professor Kim announced to the whole classroom while making his way towards the chair and placed his file on the table in front. He is now looking at you all for seeing the reactions to his statement. All the students nodded and you just copied them.

Suddenly, the door slammed open. You were focused on Beomgyu's gossip updates on university so you didn't mind who had entered the room. Your professor greeted them.