Part 9

"Why were you there?" The tall man asked you from the doorway but what about you? You are still dazed by his form standing in front of you.

San stepped towards him with a confused look, "Yunho, you are here at this time? and where was she?"

He was still looking at you, waiting for your answer to his question but your heart was beating fast and many thoughts storming inside your head. Hongjoong stood beside you and when he raised his hands to hold yours, you stepped forward.

To everyone's surprise, you ran towards the man across from you and before he could say anything, you hugged him tightly. His wide eyes stared back at rest and then returned back at you.

"Y/n..." he returned the embrace and rubbed your back, "what happened?"

San's lip curled up into a small smile and Seonghwa stood up and leaned against the sofa with a smile and folded hands. Hongjoong shook his head and happily sighed but Yeosang was too happy to break the silence.

"We should cheer this moment. We got our friend back, maybe we found our girl back."

Hongjoong clipped the papers while arranging them in order, " Y/n is always our girl."

"Wait! What is going on?" Yunho could feel his shirt getting damped with your tears. Your ears were deaf to your surroundings. The only thing you were concentrating was on his heartbeat and his warmth.

"Yunho..." hearing your voice, he brushed your hairs from your face and cupped your cheek to see your tear strained face but you were smiling, "can we please talk alone?"

Seonghwa chuckled and took off his coat, "Yunho take her to somewhere else from here. She needs you right now and I hope everything will be fine."

Yunho didn't ask for anything but he grabbed your wrist and pulled you out of the cabin.

As soon the door shut, the four males inside the cabin sighed and glanced at each other. No one spoke a word but the tension between them described that the thought inside their minds were same and they were aware of it.

Seonghwa passed a paper towards Yeosang and he gave a confused look in return to which the older one rolled his eyes and signaled him to read it.

"Now someone please speak a word or this seems so uncomfortable to watch."

Hongjoong looked up from the things he was arranging on the desk and smirked, "you already did."

"Joong" Seonghwa glared but quickly smiled, "she remembered us. she is happy with us."

The told man nodded his head but heavily sighed, "she is only happy until she remembers those days. she will hate us."

"I don't think she will hate us for that because we had our own reasons." San said and leaned back while staring at him.

"the reasons are selfish. we were selfish and cruel. all because of her." Hongjoong stated before sitting on the chair and rubbing his forehead. Seonghwa glanced at him and sat on the cushioned handle of the sofa. Yeosang placed the paper back on the table after hearing his brothers' statements.

"nothing is selfish. she was always ours. she was meant to be ours." Yeosang's words were clear and he was clenching his fist while staring at the man behind the desk. San poked his cheek before shaking his head and steeped towards him. "don't come near me to calm me. I'm not losing her again. I will burn him alive if he ever does anything to take her away from me."

"Yeosang." San called out his name in a deep voice. it was a warning but the furious one was yet to notice it. a hand was placed on his shoulder and he shrugged it off and glared. "please, calm down. we can't lose our mind now. we are walking on edges. today she is becoming our friend again but tomorrow maybe she is remembering those things. then?"