Part 2

"Are you really going there today?"

"Beomgyu, don't you think you sound like my parents?" This is his fifth time asking you whether you are still going to the office to where the last day your so called long lost friend offered you to go for your internship. Then here this boy is suddenly like a mother to her child and bombarding you with questions.

"I care for you and am not letting anything happen to you on knowing how you are believing some stupid men."

"Beomgyu..... I know how to take care of me but I agree they are stupid or else how come I don't remember them if they were really my bestfriends."

"Don't let them make you believe that you are their friend. You are only my friend and I don't want to lose you to them." You can literally see his pout with puppy eyes over the call.

Rolling your eyes and picking up the handbag, you make your way to the door "Don't be childish. What about you? You literally ditch me when you see your other friends so I think atleast I should make some other friends as well."

"You can make friends. Make Yeonjun and Soobin as your friends but not them. They look so.... I don't know what to say but not them. Never."

"Oh! Sure, thanks but I don't want to be in you all's discussion on stupid stuff that doesn't even make sense sometimes."

"Y/N....." you laugh at his whiny tone.

"Anyways I need to end the call as I have to be really quick to the parking area because they would be there waiting for me. I don't want to make them wait on my first day and also some are really scary when it comes to my fault on anything."

"Which one?"

"I don't remember their names except the ones who came to our class but the tallest one was really scary because he just scolded me when I insisted on calling them sir."

Locking the door to your room, you made your way down the stairs to exit the building and head to the place where you have been told to meet Wooyoung.

"I just know their overall idea of their looks from your last night's explanation but not names and faces but I think you are in love with their personalities though." His teasing voice is really making you feel like smacking his head right this moment.

"Shut up."

His laugh echoes through the phone and a smile cracks on your face.

"Anyways take care and just remember I'm just a call away if you need help." You both ended the call on a lovely goodbye note as usual.

————————

Arriving at the parking area, you can see many students busy all around the grounds and streets and some are hurriedly going towards the university building for their class.

They have already informed your professor of your today's whereabouts and he congratulated you for your offer to the office.

Offer? Well, apparently you think this as an excuse for your friends to help you to give you a place in their office. Are they pitying you? Shaking your head, you glanced over your phone to see the timing had already passed ten minutes.

"Hey! Y/N." Turning around, you are shocked to see his form in casuals and he looks more youthful and maybe ....a boyfriend type. You smiled on the greeting and he returned to you his grinning face with shiny black sunglasses.

"Hello Wooyoung. So, let's go now as we are already running late by almost fifteen minutes."

Nodding his head, he guides you to his luxury car and honestly somehow you feel so nice having such friends who are not treating you like shit even though them are hella rich.