Part 8

"You didn't have to cut the call like that."

Hearing your whining voice, the boy in front of you laughs out aloud earning a glare from you. He leans forward to ruffle your hairs, making you more annoyed.

"But I'm really sorry for that...I was half awake and didn't know what I was speaking so don't mind me if I had said anything weird." He pouts in the end.

"It's okay. I was asking why you told me that I have studied in that school since middle school but actually I have studied there only high-school. Do you know if something happened during the time when I was sick?"

"not really...I was a transfer student and I heard from you that you studied there since middle school. We used to sit together and gradually we became friends but why are you asking these all of a sudden?" He creases his brows.

"just asking." You sigh and look down to your smoothie.

"Y/n..."

"Gyu...I thing those CEOs are hiding something from me." You haven't look up but you can feel his stare on you.

"What makes you think like that?" he places his chin on the fist.

You pause and think of all the previous months, "Gyu...I started to get along with some of them who seem pretty friendly and they told me about our friendship a lot but every time their words felt like as if they were hiding some part of the story. And also..." you look around and leans forward to whisper, "I am remembering everything...and it's not like those dreams anymore. I can totally remember how I have spent my times with them. I can now see their faces and remember their voices and everything."

You are taking medicines for last one month and it's really helping too fast to regain your memories. The doctor told you that it's only because you are surrounded by the people who are part of the memories. Their presence, their voices and their images are colliding with the barrier and making your past vision getting cleared.

"Like...everything?"

"not really...all the happy and fun times are there but still something is missing."

"Maybe there is something...bad and if anything triggers your mind then you can remember the rest." He raises his brows and you nod, "maybe possible."

"Do you want to remember them?"

"I don't know..."

.

.

.

"Hey Star!" your cheering voice startles the girl who was earlier busy talking to the receptionist and it looked as if it was pretty much important. She waves the woman away and run towards you to engulf you in a hug. You smile, "you are here? You didn't inform me about your coming."

She laughs, "Actually, I was here to deliver some of my father's document on my way to studio so basically there was no point in informing you." She glances at her wrist watch and sighs, "also I'm running late so gotta go y/n. Fighting for the day."

Nodding to her, you watch her almost running towards the glass door, her heels were about to slip at some point but still she is a person who will fall a thousand times but will not be on time anywhere. Shaking your head, you remember that Yeosang had called you earlier because he needs some help with his assigned paper works and well you as his secretary oh-no bestfriend should help him.
He asked you to help him as his dear friend not as an office worker-secretary.

You push open the glass door to his cabin only to be greeted by a silent room with no one inside it. You crease your brows and stepped inside, approaching the bulletin board to see if he has left any sticky notes about his whereabouts but nothing is there. You glance at all the previous notes still sticking and the various little characters drawn by him in the corner of various colour small papers -he refers those drawings of tiny characters as hehetmon. A little smile appears on your face but you were yet to notice that someone is standing behind you, very close to you that he himself is surprised.