Part 13

it's a bit long chapter >.<

"Yunho..." you sobbed uncontrollably. Your eyes slowly fluttered open as you rubbed it to look at the door if he was there but there was no one. Complete darkness covering your surroundings, only a tiny night lamp lit in the corner of the room. You wiped your tears before staring at the door for a few seconds and decided to sit up straight.

I should end everything.

However, something was blocking you. Your heart and your mind are conflicting with each other. You scoffed at yourself. How could you even think about them this way? No one cares about you. It's just a show for them and you are a puppet. The darkness should engulf you and make you disappear forever.

It would end your misery.

You stood up and went straight towards the book-shelf. The first thing they gifted you after moving into the house with them --- all your favorite books you wanted with the ordered shelf. The anger bubbled inside you and hot tears slipped down your cheeks, you grabbed the first book and threw it against the door, followed by the second one. You threw every book and items decorated on the shelf around the room, wanting to end their façade of love visible to you.

Whatever you could see in the dimly lit room, you threw it away. There were loud thud sounds with each banging effect and you were sure one of them had heard you. Is that going to make them angry?

You immediately reached out for the lamp and when you were about to throw it, the door slammed open. Your hand trembled, heart beating fast and your breath heaved. A tall figure appeared in the doorway, you couldn't see his face but his aura was calming yet dangerous. He didn't speak a word but took a step forward, you gulped and raised the hand with the lamp towards him.

"don't take a step ahead. I will hurt you...I will kill you."

He again took a step but paused, "you are not going to do anything, y/n. You are a good person."

You shook your head, "I don't want to be a good one. I want to be freed from here."

"I can't let you go." He calmly said.

"Yunho, please..." the light falling on your face, revealing your pained expression, more to say it was tiredness all over your face. Your bloodshot eyes, tear stained face and cuts all over your cheeks and arms. Somehow, it made his heart ache and he inhaled deeply.

"y/n...listen to me."

"NO! I won't." you shouted at him.

"You never want to hurt me. I know we are bad. But you shouldn't be bad like us. Calm down. Listen to yourself. Look at the mirror beside you. This is not who you are." Your face turned towards the mirror beside you, the lamp in your hand illuminating your teary face. The tired and angry tears streaming down. You have to go.

This is not you, y/n. they have made you like this.

A large grip held your forearm and snatched the lamp from you. Your wide eyes looked at the figure in the dark standing in front of you.

"are you out of your fucking mind? What were you trying to do?" Hongjoong's loud voice echoed inside the room but you didn't flinch, neither said a word. You kept staring at him. when did he enter?

"I trusted you, Joong."

He was breathing heavily. It was clearly evident that he was furious at the moment, "then don't do this stupid stuff. What mess have you made here?"