Part 10

GUESS WHO IS BACK!

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

this will be a regular update from now on.

Something must have happened.

you were biting your nails and mumbling this same line for the last ten minutes. Star, on the other hand, was looking at you weirdly. Once, she tried to ask you about the 'something' but you looked at her with such confused and lost eyes that she didn't gather the courage to ask you about it again.

"Are you going to think about it the whole day?"

You shook your head, "there are blank spaces everywhere. Some things are missing and I don't know what. I am going crazy, Star."

She looked at you for a while, contemplating the situation. You were in total distress and it was clearly visible on your face. Sipping her drink, she patted the top of your hand, "calm down, y/n. Have you shared this with Beomgyu? I'm sure he can be of some help right now."

Again, you shook your head and looked at her, "I don't want to bother him. He is busy with his father's business and saying all these to him means stressing him out like me."

"Then try to talk with someone else who might be a help."

"I'm talking to you."

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "I don't know a single shit about your past and present except the things you shared to me so I can only help you to get closer to them and nothing else. I know them and after seeing this situation, I don't think I can do anything for you."

Your eyes lit up and held her palm with yours, "how about you gather information about them and let me know everything. This is all so confusing and I can't act normal in front of them. Their words, their actions, everything seems so unsure."

Her expressions turned serious, "aren't you and Yunho in a relationship? Talk with him then he can help you with this."

Yunho and You. Yes, almost a lot of people know about this in the office building. All thanks to his possessiveness and princess treatment. What about others? The connection you felt with him and if you were in a relationship with all of them then why do you remember only Yunho and you and feel different with him? Are they hiding something? Your memories are not set into right puzzle pieces and some are placed wrong and intersect with others.

Or maybe there's two puzzle pieces for each blanks?

"I will talk to him."

She smiled again, "how about we go on a trip — you and me. We can also ask Beomgyu to tag along."

Before you could reply, someone placed a file harshly on the table making a thud sound. Both of you flinched to the sudden noise. You looked up at the person who had a stoic expression while staring at you and looked away to the girl opposite from you, sliding the file across the table, he snapped his fingers.

"You were here for the file.take it and leave. I don't want people to gossip in my office building." giving you a side eye, "especially with my personal assistant."

Star quickly stood up, bowing her head and taking the file from the table, she scanned the first page. Nodding to herself, she bid quick goodbyes to both of you and mouthing 'I'll call you later' to you.

Your eyes followed her exit from the door of the cafeteria. Looking around, you could see others staring at you and you better know the reason — the commotion with the file. Sending a wide smile towards them, some returned to their usual selves and some still giving you side glances.