Part 11

>.<

You were looking around the room and playing with your fingers while humming a song you were listening to on repeat these past days. You glanced at the photo frame across from you --- a large portrait of yours hanging in the middle of the wall. They decorated the room according to your favorite color and everything you liked which they had known when Wooyoung took you to a place to know about your thoughts on the interior planning for your room someday.

Who knew it was going to be real for you?

The pastel shades and warm touches of the light color with the comforting mattress on which you were lying comfortably --- what else could one ever want more? A stable job, caring and loving friends who treat you like a family and a comforting place to stay --- maybe a home. The previous room was actually pretty nice and you loved it so much but the recent one can't be compared to it. The old one seems a casual one to this. This one is like heaven and as if you are really a princess.

What if it's a cage?

If someday you get locked inside and then the comfort would turn into your suffocating boredom. Why are you being paranoid again, y/n?

Or could it be because you're in danger?

It's natural. If you can't remember the missing parts then this is going to be a hard way to accept the good and happiness.

But one thing.

They are helping, caring for you. Being friends with you to stay close with you and living together. Could it mean something else? As if they do all these, maybe they're just trying to keep you close to them for something like losing you will make them lose something important to their work --- or like a plan.

You laid at the bed before closing your eyes to clear your mind off.

You are thinking too much. All negativities. Can't you appreciate them for being such gentlemen? You are their bestfriend --- even more than that. You love Yunho... What is he doing right now?

Your eyes slowly opened and you kept staring at the ceiling. It's good or bad, you can't do anything. You don't have memories of your past like others, you have mysteries which are yet to be discovered.

"I think, I should sleep and then it'll be alright." You mumbled and brought your legs closer and hugged them to stare at the wall sideways. Turning off the light, you sighed and closed your eyes.

You are at a safe place --- a comforting one. You have everything and certainly, you don't want to run away from all these....again. right?

You can't fall asleep. Ugh!

A thud sound of the door jolted your eyes shot open, a large figure of a man entered but you couldn't see the face when he still didn't turn on the lights. The room was dark and you gulped in fear as to who entered the room like a creep. It should be one of the boys. For anyone else, it can't be possible to be here.

"Who are you?" you scooted back towards the cushioned headboard. You quickly moved to the other side when he sat at the bed and reached out to turn on the night lamp.

"How are you?" the soft voice made you sigh in relief. It's him and you are just scared for no reason. You shifted your butt to sit near to him and he patted your head affectionately. A sweet smile appears on his face and reflects on yours too.

"Why are you here? Can't sleep?" you held his hand when he placed his palm on your thigh and nodded."I can't sleep...but I want to." You whispered and played with his fingers.

"Do you want me to stay with you until you fall asleep?" he suddenly asked. You quickly looked at him, eyes shining with hope but yet a flick of nervousness was there. You licked your lips before slowly nodding at him. "lie down for me."