Part 12

Enjoy!

This is insane.

You just wished nobody could see you at the moment. Wooyoung was determined with his actions and you were embarrassed.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Wooyoung widened his eyes at you and looked at the chopstick in his hand. Your glaring eyes earned chuckles from Jongho. The one holding the food to your front lips curled into a smirk, "oh...are you embarrassed with this?"

You helplessly let your head hang, completely regretting agreeing with their company at the cafeteria. The moment you lifted your head up, he brought the chopstick near to your lips and his eyes shining with hope.

You quickly looked away and pleaded with Jongho to make the other one stop with his weird actions but the youngest just laughed it off and moved your face to the direction of food and urged you to eat.

"You could have eaten it by now and made it less embarrassing for you. He won't let it down unless you listen to him."

"Say ah!"

"I am not a baby. I can eat on my own, Woo."

He shook his head and gestured towards the food, "my hand is paining now. Come on, take a bite. It's good that we are treating you like this." You glared at him and he only replied to you with an annoying chuckle.

"Do you want to sleep on my lap and eat?"

"shut up, Wooyoung!" you hissed and sighed before parting your lips slowly, letting him feed you like a baby and give a show to the whole cafeteria. This boy is really testing your patience level everyday. Moreover, he can't be anyone from your nightmares.

Jongho sipped his drink after gulping the food, "you are embarrassed because he is feeding you. Right?"

Absentmindedly, you nodded, having a glaring contest with the other one who is busy feeding you. You couldn't do anything at the moment. It might be childish but you three have paper works later in the afternoon and Wooyoung suggested playing rock, paper and scissor to see who could skip for the day and the one who will win has to be fed by others as reward. As much as it was funny and silly to you at first, it soon turned into a torturous situation when you won the game against the two.

As much as you were relieved to skip paperworks, you were trapped with these two.

Never in your life, you felt so unlucky to win a game.

Wooyoung placed the last bite of the food in your mouth and you chewed silently while looking around the area. You noticed the few people sitting far from you giving you looks and whispering among themselves and you know the reason. 

"don't mind them." Jongho assured you.

Sinking in your seat, you glanced at the laughing menaces at your table and again looked away when you caught others entering the glass door.

What are they all doing here? Don't they have work?

They were all wearing sweatpants and black shirts, some white and then gray, except Seonghwa, he was in a suit but he smirked when he caught your eyes and pulled off his coat. They are in casuals here...right now?

Gulping the bite in your mouth, you quickly stood up, catching the attention of Jongho and Wooyoung.

"what happened?" Jongho was the first one to ask and followed by Wooyoung who quickly noticed the men in the distance. He leaned back into his chair and placed it behind his head. You want to slap him so bad.

"I should probably go to my room."

"and why?"

You shut your eyes tight before forcing a smile and turning around, "uh Hongjoong...I am going to go through your schedules for the next week." Glancing at others meanwhile, the cafeteria was unusually quiet because everyone was wondering why all the CEO's of the departments were at his public place and in addition, wearing casual clothes.