Part 7

Laughter filling the cabin and some employees out of curiosity are peeking a bit before passing through the place. Well, it seems that someone or you might can say some people are having fun after waking up this morning. And, honestly the environment seems to be a peaceful and fun to be around as it's all about the friends catching up with their childhood stories.

"Woah! I didn't expect you to be this funny. You appear to be so intimidating sometimes but you are a goofy person." You state between your laughter.

The said man laughs even louder and the other one standing beside him hit him at the back of the head with a file but eventually he starts laughing too.

"Well, you don't know a lot of things about him. When he used to hang out with you alone and after that he tends to forget his way back to the apartment and had to call one of us."

"Jongho, come on. Don't say such things like this way. Next time, Mingi won't hang out with us again. We were all teenagers back then and we might have done a lot of mistakes. Those mistakes are what remained as a good memory with us." You give a healing smile towards the both of them.

Jongho murmurs under his breath but you still heard it. Mingi heard it too so he casts a glance towards him.

'Not everything is a good memory.'

But why did he say that?

"Anyways I am always hanging out with Jongho these days and It's really nice that you tag along with us today. So, it's better for me."

Mingi leans forward while sitting on the chair and watching you how you were arranging some papers, must be Hongjoong's. After your joining, that man calls you for every little work, some are really very unnecessary and you know all of these are just for him to spend some time with you. He just can't say it directly to you.

"Better for you what?" Mingi asks and Jongho nods to his question.

"Um yeah like, so tell me how did you guys meet me for the first time? Jongho just tells me about our funny childhood stories and about my school days but how did we become friends."

You look down to your tablet to mark some paper-works as done and you failed to notice how both of them exchanged glances between them. The silence from them makes you look up and you furrow your brows.

"Is there something wrong?"

Mingi awkwardly laughs at your question before speaking, "Haha. No nothing is wrong. We are just thinking if you want to go with us to this nearby restaurant."

"Yeah sure! But hey...you didn't answer my question yet."

"It's nothing that important-"

You cut off Jongho's sentence, "Is it really nothing important? Or you are just trying to hide it from me because it might can reveal some hidden lies."

Jongho visibly gulps and Mingi stares between you both before clearing his throat.

"Jongho, you can tell her how you met, its okay to tell her about that, I suppose." Mingi said each word with space in between as if he is tasting the words before saying it, so that something doesn't slip off his tongue.

Atleast for now.

The said person stared at Mingi for a while before he speaks up, "Ah yeah that...we were in the same school. We both are of same age."

"Really? Then why were we not in touch during the high-school and also why didn't Beomgyu told me anything about you. We would have been such great friends."

Mingi said silently, "I wonder why he didn't tell you."

"Y/n...you studied at a different high-school not where we used to go together. I really didn't want you to change the school but I don't know what happened back then but you were totally gone. As if you disappeared." Jongho has a pain expression.