Part 15

I'm crazy😃

"you are crazy!" you yelled at Mingi.

"yeah, of course that crazy you is you." He yelled and raised an accusing finger at you.

The others were chuckling at your silly behavior. They were watching your existence freely as if they won the trophy for their game. You are happy and comfortably joking around with them. Some started to wonder if this is the last day seeing you so happy and lively around them.

This thought is ridiculous.

Hongjoong took a sip of his soda and watched you and Mingi fooling around on the terrace. A little smile appears on his face that you were happy as their friend --- their lover. You are not a hostage and crying but you are happy.

What happened to you in the last year of your high school?

No matter how curious they are, they didn't ask about that since they know it's better to know when all the past will be laid before their eyes once again. They should not deny that they don't get reminded of it every day.

When you are smiling at them with hope and purity in your eyes, they are smiling to hide the wild and danger behind their eyes.

Yunho was smiling at you both while leaning against the railing. He was busy memorizing your habits and he couldn't help but...fall deeper. His eyes followed your small movements, your every action and change in expression while interacting with each one of them.

He was comparing it with the past you. Still the same. As if he was knowing you all over again. And he swore this time, he wont mess it up again. He loves your everything but like everyone else...his heart aches to see you cry. It shouldn't happen.

"you know you are staring at her very obviously." Seonghwa placed himself beside Hongjoong and chuckled in your direction with admiration in his eyes.

"is there a problem? Jealous?" Hongjoong asked and rolled his eyes before watching Wooyoung engulfed you in a back hug and lifted you up from your feet to spin you around.

Seonghwa laughed lightly, "no one can be jealous more than you. Also, I am loving the days with her."

Hongjoong licked his lip, "everything is so nice. She is happy with us and trusts us. I want this to stay like this forever."

"and what if everything goes up and down?" the third voice appeared from behind. San had a cold stare at them. He stepped forward, "how will you explain yourself to her? She won't forgive the selfishness."

"San...why do you think so?" Seonghwa eyed the younger boy and noticed his tiredness. "didn't you sleep last night?"

San glanced at him and shook his head. How could he? He was thinking a lot these days. The thoughts running inside his head were different from each other but all surrounding one main subject.

It's you.

He can't let you out of his mind and it's frustrating him more every day.

"why didn't you sleep?" Seonghwa asked for the third time but when he turned his gaze towards San then he noticed. The latter was staring at you not coldly or with anger but he was having a soft smile on his face. But one more thing to notice, there was sadness in his eyes. The eldest didn't question him further. He understood the situation and got his own answer to it.

He watched you again --- he loves you and he will prove it to you.

"Jongho, do we have any plan-"

"are you guys always this boring? Come on. Let's play." Your voice caught the rest of their attention. The ones who were sitting and talking among themselves and admiring you.