Chapter 19

Jason is way to close now. The closer Jason came the more my mind screamed at me to run. I didn't want to die, and i certainly didn't want anything to happen to my friends. Soon his face was inches away from mine and his hand fell to my side interlocking my fingers with his. Run!

"Jason, what are you doing?" Confusion in my eyes and voice as i pushed him back.

"I-i was just-"

"Jason?"

"You have to leave now." Ya good idea.

"Jason are you okay?" Why don't these damn legs want to move.

"Jackson...is here. His coming." Thats your que legs start moving.

"What?" I didn't hear anything that indicates that someone is in the house. I didn't hear the door or anything. Why would he say Jackson is in the house. Jason burst out laughing. Uhm okay. His large hand gripped onto my hair and jerked my head forward forcing me to look him in the eye.

His eyes went from a dark blue to dark black. Is he getting possessed? What is going on?

"Jason. You are hurting me." His grip tightened and his eyes pierced into mine.

"You are not leaving me again Lisa. Ever." Why is he calling me Lisa? The way Jason is acting is starting to scare me. His acting like Jackson.

"You are mine." My entire body trembled in fear. What is he going to do to me? Will he kill me? He brought his lips to my ear and whispered.

"Can you keep a secret?" Out of fear i nodded.

"I am Jackson and Jason." WHAT?

"W-what?" He smiled then laughed.

"Don't worry love. I will make sure that friend of yours has a quick death."

"No. Jason p-plea-" He put a hand over my mouth and silenced me.

"That boyfriend of yours deserved the death i gave him, its a shame for his friend though. I liked him." No! Jaime and Kyle did he kill them? My body stoped functioning and my ears began to ring. My vision went blurry and my breathing got heavy. I couldn't breathe.

"What did you do?" I tried my best not to sound scared.

"Let me show you." He pulled of his signature psychotic smile and pulled me outside and put me over his shoulder. He took me back to the tree kicking and screaming. The fire was still on going.

He tied me up with cable ties and made me sit against a log. Then he tied my mouth and told me to be very quiet. My body trembled in fear and i felt like i was going to collapse. I didn't want to die. Then he stood up and smiled his signature smile and walked into the darkness. I tried to scream but only muffled sounds came out.

Not long afterwards i heard dragging sounds. Like something or..someone, was being dragged. I looked up and almost fainted at the sight. Laura. Jason dragged Laura by her legs all the way here. Kyle and Jaime were no where to be seen. Did he really kill them? Tears started to pool in my eyes. As i watched my best friend being dragged like a animal. He tied her up and covered her mouth, then he took a knife and dragged it hard across her leg. Her eyes shot open and she cried out in pain.

Her eyes caught mine and she shook her head violently and let out muffled screams as he contined to cut her leg open. I began to pull my hands apart hopeful that i might be able to break the cable tie. The more i struggled the tighter it got and i could feel the blood drip down my wrist and into my palm.

He then soaked her with the same liquid and picked her up and made her stand in font of me.

"Say good bye to your bet friend one last time." He started laughing again and he dragged her by her hair and threw her into the fire. My body went cold and tears flowed from my eyes and down my cheek blinding me. I screamed at him begging him to stop. But....it was too late within minutes she collapsed and the flame slowly ate her body bit by bit.

Her flesh melting of her. My heart sank and shattered as i watched my best friend get murdered, burnt to death. Why couldn't i do anything? Why didn't i do something? I instantly regretted not running for help when i saw what he did to that couple, or not running when he told me to leave.