things im scared of

TW: talks of death, suicide, sh and geese (they're creepy mother fuckers)

i'm scared of a lot of things, but here's a list of ones i can remember right now.

mirrors. i hate how i look, so i hate seeing myself in mirrors, but also when its dark, mirrors are really creepy to look at.

eating and gaining weight. i hate eating because it makes me want to throw up and makes me feel really sick and nauseous. literally all of my friends, and my mum and my aunts are really slim, and i feel like i stick out a lot and that makes me feel really upset and sad.

throwing up. i dont know why, but throwing up or hearing someone throw up creeps me the fuck out.

not being able to stop/control myself. my worst fear is coming home one day and not being able to stop myself from cutting myself or committing suicide and just the thought of this is making me panic a bit right now.

adding on to my last point, not being able to stop someone else from hurting themself or committing suicide. it just really scares me.

geese. they are cranky bastards that spit and are always angry and aggressive. i have been chased by a goose, and it is fucking terrifying.

being abandoned. my friends or family just leaving me forever makes me want to cry

the dark. dont be mean, but i still sleep with a night light thing. the dark scares me because thats when i start seeing stuff that isnt there.

hommus. im not joking, hommus scares the shit out of me. i hate the texture and taste, but also i cant be around hommus with out trying to run away, i hate it so much.

the ocean/deep water. i have the worst, most debilitating fear of the ocean and deep water, i can barely swim in pools. its called thassalophobia and its terrifying.

thats definitely not all, but its all i can think of right now.