✨my day✨

hi everyone!! thank you all so much for 1k reads, it made my day!!!! I'm smiling so much right now and doing happy flappy hands. 

so, here was my day today. it wasn't great.

I had a family reunion thing, so I had to wake up at ridiculous o'clock (9 am) and get in the car for an hour to go see my dad's side of the family, and they're all really old. I'm the oldest child there though, the other two (demons) are three and five. (I think. why should I know. it's not like they're my first cousins.) 

let's quote the chaos I walked into: 

3 y/o: *screaming*

5 y/o: *somehow screaming louder*

their mother (my cousin): *trying to scream over the top of them and failing*

my dad: why's everyone screaming?

3 y/o: BECAUSE*insert name here, his brother* STOLE MY LEGOS

5 y/o: YOU STOLE THEM FIRST

3 y/o: SHUT UP

5 y/o: YOU SHUT UP LOSER

their mother: boys, be nice

both small screaming demons: NO

their mother: ok then

no joke, she literally just gave up. then we went to cafe and the five-year-old had a temper tantrum because his mum tried to cut his food for him and he kicked a table, his mother and me, then slammed his fist down on said table and screamed IN THE MIDDLE OF A BUSY RESURANT. i was so fucking embarrassed, but his mum didn't even say anything she just acted like that's normal for a child to do. then we went back to the house, more screaming happened, then we left. (my dad and i, my mum was smart enough not to come)

then as were driving home (i was sitting like a gay, with my knees near my face kinda. its hard to explain) this lady on the highway stops really quickly and we got in a little car accident. don't worry, I was the only one hurt and all i did was hit my head on my knees and get a bloody nose.

but I guilt tripped my dad into buying me a happy meal, of which I ate about 40%, so I call that a win.

also, as I was taking my family's wheelie bins out a group of blokes across the road cat called me, and i was so uncomfortable but they didnt stop for like ten minutes and i almost cried 

then more shit happened, I don't wanna write about it though, so this was my day.

how was everyone else's day?