random moments from my childhood

so, had a bit of a strange childhood, but here are even more things I remembered:

my family first found out I had a nut allergy when I was four because my mum touched my back after eating cashews and I had a really bad full-body reaction and I looked like a little alien child.

I could write a whole chapter on school camps gone wrong because every single one I've been to has gone wrong, but in grade six camp they put really expired fetta in the lasagna they gave us, and everyone got food poising and had to take turns either throwing up in a bush or the toilets.

When I was seven, I dug a hole in my school's oval, and I accidentally hit a pipe, so I buried it again and the next week the school flooded (because of a big storm, not me) but i felt so guilty for weeks.

I live down the road from a park, and in said park is pond full of ducks and ibises. I really wanted a pet duck when I was nine, so I spent an hour chasing a couple and only stopped when i fell in the water and got pulled about ten meters away from the shore. That water is actually not a pond, but a huge drain that sucks water in to help with flooding. a couple months later a kid fell in and drowned.

When I was four and in kindergarten, I randomly came home with a black eye and some other bruises and all of the staff at the kindy claimed they didn't know what happened. I still don't know what happened. 

I have two best friends, one of which I've mentioned before, her fake name is harps, and the reason we're friends is because we got in a fight in the middle of a mock basketball game, and the other we shall call Amy, stabbed me in the hand with a lead pencil (I still have the broken off point of the lead pencil in my hand)  

this kid in my grade five class tried to make a hostage situation in our classroom by threatening us with a pair of safety scissors and a chair that he picked up and threw at the wall. he got suspended. 

and lastly, when I was still in primary school, so maybe ten, this person armed with a sawn off shotgun broke into my school and we had a lockdown, but I was in the bathroom and didn't hear the announcement, so I leave the bathroom to see this dead quiet and empty school and I think that the apocalypse happened (i watched too much walking dead) and my house was only a five minute walk from the school, so i just walked home. you can imagine how terrifyed the teachers were when they couldnt find me.

anyway, i hope you liked my weird stories. :)