Meet the People Behind "RTAHE"

1. jheyemm08 is a graduate of Polytechnic University of the Philippines- Sta. Mesa, batch 2013 with a degree in Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. She passed the CPA board examination the same year. She likes to think she did not pass out of pure luck alone, but either way it's a blessing and she was just so happy and thankful to God. She claims she is living a dream. She is currently working as a second year associate in one of the biggest auditing firm in the Philippines namely SGV & Co. She owns a bunch of hamsters and a cute love bird. She loves to draw, write, watch movies and dramas, and read English novels. She claims that those hobbies were her escape when she's depressed and feeling a little sad or bored. She likes to write story that tackles social issues and anything that comes to mind. Ideas come from things she noticed, she watched or she witnessed. She would love to see her work/s in paperback someday but as of now she's contented from the appreciation she receives from her readers.

2. Si kyLiiemichy ay isang babaeng walang magawa sa ngayon kaya nagta-trabaho muna ito sa komapanya ng Uncle niya bilang isang sekretarya. Madalas ay wala naman siyang ginagawa pero sumusweldo siya kaya masaya siya kapag nakakatanggap na ng sweldo. Isang fourth year nursing student sa darating na school year at kung suswertehin ay sana maka-graduate na sa darating na 2016. Kung susumahin ay dapat graduate na siya noong nakaraang taon ngunit kailangan niyang mag-migrate sa America dahil sa magulang niya last year. Oo. Matanda na siya. Matanda na para sa kanya ang edad niyang bento dos. Kung hobby ang tatanungin ay madalas siyang magbasa, kuno, ng mga babasahin na pupukaw lang ng kanyang atensyon. Mahilig din siyang kumain, ng kumain, ng kumain at ang pagkaing paborito niya ay chocolate at pizza. Hilig niya rin ang kumanta, sumayaw lalo na ang maglaro ng lawn tennis kapag summer. Naging boring ang buhay niya nang makarating siya ng America kaya naman doon siya nagsimulang magka-interes sa paggawa ng story sa wattpad.

3. RinkakuMayo , she's a girl with a beautiful face and a so sexy body which is a lie. Hahaha :DSeryoso na nga. She's a graduate of Occidental Mindoro State College with a degree of Bachelor in Elementary Education batch 2013 with rainbow colors. :D She started to teach on June 2013 at the said school and passed the LET on September 2013. She started to write because she made a promise to her ex boyfriend before they broke up telling him that she'll write a story whereas the leading characters are her and him and so she did. After that, she informed the guy and told him that she already started writing the story she had promised to write and she told him that he can read the story if he has a time but all the guy said was: "Why should I read the story? You're not a writer. That will only be a waste of time." Right then, she used those words to prove to the guy and most especially to herself that she's a writer, that she can write stories that are worthy to be read. She's imaginative, funny, easy go lucky and always joke around. She likes to watch Harry Potter Series. She's a cell phone addict. She's active in talking. She's easy to fall in love. Easy to give her whole trust to someone but when you did something that's unbearable by her kind heart, then it will be the time that you'll say hi to hell. She can be your best friend or your worst nightmare. She's kind but it doesn't mean that she doesn't know how to get mad. Treat her right and she'll do the same on you. :)

4. LituSSutiL , a true-blue daydreamer. Walang pinipiling oras o lugar. Favorite time of the day niya is from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM, aboard a moving vehicle. Her idle days are spent with coffee and books. A cynic at times. Her personality is like a mirror, kung ano ang ipinapakita mo sa kanya ganun lang din ang ipapakita niya sa iyo. She was born under the sign of Scorpio so she's big on loyalty. She easily forgives but never forgets those people who wronged her. Tolerance level is quite high pero pag napuno na there's no going back. She loves myths and currently goes gaga over Hallyu. Wala siyang sport dahil hindi siya sporty, kaunti na lang magiging Mrs. Potato na siya kaka-couch potatoing niya pagkauwi after work.