PART _1_ BABY

IN MUMBAAI

Fahmaan was 7 years old. He was very naughty. He was alone and his only family was his mother. He felt very alone. That's why he was a little angry.

He was very intelligent in studies. He had only one good friend, Rakesh Fahmaan, who used to share all his things with him. their friendship was very deep

One day both Fahmaan and Rakesh went to their home. Were playing in the garden. Then Fahmaan sees that a new family has come to live in the house in front of his house.

Fahmaan sees a cute girl She is playing with her mother in the courtyard of her house.Fahman liked that girl very much, her face was like that of a new born child.Innocent cute or very beautifull Fahmaan called her baby in his mind.

The image of that girl was cursed in Fahmaan's heart.

Sumbul side

Sumbul had come to Mumbai from Delhi, she was just 5 years old, she was very innocent and pretty, her father had been transferred here, Now they were going to stay here forever, it was a good place and education was good here and Sumbul could get good education here.

Sumbul was the only daughter of her family. Her mother and father loved her very much but father did a little more and he took a lot of care of his princess .

Everyone in Mumbai is new to work and place. Sumbul is very innocent but his father wants to protect her from everyone because Mumbai is different from Delhi.Sumbul's father loved her very much and Sumbul was his only daughter, hence he was more protective about Sumbul.

So guys please comment and tell me how is the story. And I am new guys, I am written 'for the first time, guys plzzz support. Me