PART _25_FIRST NIGHT

Hy guys this is 2nd last chapter. Thank you so much to support me love you guys.

Read this romentic and saxy sumaan night and give me vote and comments how is this update okk.🤭🤭🤭

##########################################################

WARNING ⚠️⚠️⚠️🛑🛑🔞🔞🔞🔞

This part is mature.    guys so if you are 18+ and comfortable with it then read it.  otherwise ignore it.

**************************************

Fahmaan and Sumbul are standing at the threshold of their house and mother carries the aarti plate and performs their aarti.

Then mother places a pot full of rice on the threshold.And Sumbul drops the Kalash with her right foot and enters inside.

Then both of them took mother's blessings.

Then Sumbul was taken to Fahmaan's room.
Fahmaan's room was very well decorated.The entire floor was filled with rose petals. The bed was decorated  with rose petals. There were strings of flowers all around the bed.

sum pov

I was sitting on the bed with a pallu on my head.
Just then a girl comes bringing milk.

Aunty Narmdha has sent this to you and Fahmaan Bhai, you have to drink half and half................. Girl said

Okay put it there................ I said

Then that girl closed the door of my room and went away.

I was a little scared about my first night, I don't know what  and how to do.

I was lost in my dreams when I heard the sound of the door opening. When I look there, Fahmaan enters the room.

The lights were already dim in the room.

And Fahmaan will start coming to me.

Fahmaan pov

I came into the room and saw Sum sitting with a pallu over her head and hiding her face.
My dream had been fulfilled today, my jaan would be in my arms today.

I will start going towards Sumbul.

I sat on the bed near her. And lifted her pallu from her face.

I kissed her on the forehead.

First let us drink the milk that mother has sent, we both have to drink half of it................. Sum said

I took the glass of milk and drink it to Sum with my hands.

Then Sum took the glass from my hand and made me drink it with her own hands.

Then we both finished the milk and started watching  Sum.
She was a little nervous.

You are feeling scared................ I asked

Yes a little bit............... She said

Don't be afraid, I will do everything with love, trust me.............. I said
she nod in okk

I took off her pallu and threw it aside
Then I turned  her and her back was facing me.
I untied the string of her necklace and kept it on the side table. And I kissed her neck and her breathing stopped.