PART _19_DURRI

Sumbul's flight to England is at 12 o'clock tomorrow. She was a little sad and till date she has not left her family and has not gone anywhere.

Sum was feeling very sad that they had just expressed their love and now they would have to go away.

Fahmaan was very sad but he was happy that Sumbul will fulfill her dreams.

IN SUMBUL HOME

EVENING TIME

Sum mom....    Beta jaldi kro narmadha aaunty ke Ghar Jana hai unse milne late ho raha hai.  Ek hi baar mai sab yaad krke bag mai rakh lo koi or cheez na chutt jaye.

Sum ....    Han ma aa rahi hu ab sab rakh liya hai.

Sum dad.      Aap thoda shant rahiye vo sab kar leggi aaj tak vo kush bhulli hai jo aaj bhul jayegi

Sum pov..

I don't want to cry otherwise everyone will start crying and Fahmaan can't see me crying and he will get my flight canceled.

Then Sum comes out of her room and goes to Fahmaan's house with her parents.

Fahmaan's mother was eagerly waiting for them because they was going to have dinner today.

Fahmaan was doing office work in his room.

Then Sum and her family arrive and they all go inside. They all sit in the hall and meet Narmada. Fahmaan comes down and smiles seeing Sum.

Today Sum wore a very beautiful red suit and Fahmaan kept looking at her.

Fahmaan was also wearing red colour.

She smiles shyly at him.

SUMAAN DRESS

Then Fahmaan goes to them and touches the feet of Sumbul's parents and takes blessings

Then Fahmaan goes to them and touches the feet of Sumbul's parents and takes blessings.And sits in front of Sum and keeps looking at her continuously.

Sum doesn't look at him and shyly lowers her eyes.

Then Fahmaan's mother calls her chef and orders tea and snacks.

Fahmaan does not like tea, so his mother said, both of you go and talk alone, why will you both sit among us.

So both of them get up from there and go to Fahmaan's room.

As soon as Sum goes to Fahmaan's room, Fahmaan hugs her hard. and whispers into her ear
   You are looking very beautiful. If you become so beautiful then how can I let you go away from me?

Sum was stunned by this sudden action of Fahman.And Fahmaan speak 'Sexually' sent an electric shock to Sumbul's body.

Then Fahmaan comes out of the hug and looks lovingly at Sum.

Fah,...    I will miss you a lot, I would never let you go if it was not necessary.

Sum,...  I will miss you a lot.

Fah,... I know. But you won't miss me more. You will be busy in studies and making new friends, you will not have time to remember me.

Sum,      how can you say like this, I will not miss you.You are in a hurry to forget me.

And she makes a pouty face.

Fahmaan is chuckled to see Shum's pouty face .

Fah,...   sorry sorry.  I was joking.

Then both of them hug again and Fahmaan says, you will call me every day, right?

Sum ,...  Yes. I will call you every morning, evening and night at all times and tell you every detail of what I did throughout the day.

Fah,...     your one miscall is too much for me.

Then both of them come down and have dinner together and Sum's family says goodbye and go to their home.

NEXT DAY

There was still half an hour left for the flight. Everyone went with Sum to cheer her up.

Everyone was talking among themselves and telling Shum to study well and call us if there is any need.

And don't spend all your time studying, enjoy and eat on time and take care of your health.

Faman wanted to talk to Sumbul alone for the last time but the whole family was together so they was not able to talk.

Half an hour passed like this and only 10 minutes were left so Sum had to go to the washroom.

She tells her mother and goes to the washroom.

No one was coming towards the washroom and there was an empty room next to it.

As soon as Sum comes out of the washroom and wash her hand, Fahmaan catches her and takes her to the empty room.

Sum was screaming but her voice was not coming out because Fahmaan had placed his hand on her mouth.

Then he goes into the room and removes his hand from her mouth.

Sum,.....tum

Tumne to mujhe Dara hi diya .

And Sum takes a deep breath.

Before she could speak, Fahmaan suddenly kisses her on the lips.

Shum's eyes open wide and she gets shocked.

Fahmaan sucks Sum's lower lip and  he wants Sum to respond, he bites her lip.

Sum moans softly and responds to Fahmaan's kiss.

She sucks Fahmaan's upper lip and they kiss passionately.

After some time, Sum starts feeling short of breath and then she pats Fahmaan's cheek and asks him to leave her.

Fahmaan was not ready to leave her yet, but seeing her condition, he breaks the kiss and puts his forehead against Sum's.

The hot breaths of both were hitting each other's face and their eyes were closed.

Staying like this for some time, they hug each other and say bye.

Then both of them went to their family from there and Shoom said goodbye to everyone and Sum went towards the plane.

*

***************************************************************************