PART_2_first day of school

In the sum house

Sumbul wake up go to school today is your first day and you can't be late on the first day of the school. Get up quickly Sumbul.

Sum papa:; Aree pyar se uthao bachi hai aise kon uthata hai tum jao nashta bnayo mai apni princess ko uthata hu

Sum mom:; thik hai aapne usse vaise b bahut aalsi bna diya hai aaj pehla din hai school ka lait nhi hona chahiye usse isliye utha rahi hu
Mai jati hu aap utha dijiye apni ladli ko

FAHMAAN SIDE

Fahmaan had this habit of waking up at all hours of the day since childhood and he himself used to wake up in the morning or get ready for school.

He was ready to go to school. His mother had prepared breakfasts Fahman sits at the dining table and has breakfast. He used to go to School by school bus.He was waiting for his school bus outside his house and was thinking in his mind whether that girl will take admission in my school.
Then his bus arrives and he goes to school

IN THE SCHOOL

Now was  the lunch time and all the students were having lunch. Then Fahmaan sees that the girl has come to school, Fahmaan becomes very happy as he understands that he is one class ahead of Sumbul. But he was happy that That girl will go to his school.

NEXT DAY

Both of them are going to school from their own homes. Did Fahmaan sit first or did someone else come to the seat or did he notice that there was no seat left? Only if you understand that the seat next to you was occupied by that person. She sat down. Fahmaan was happy that she was sitting near him.

Then both of them started talking or went to school. Or in this way both of them went to school every day or both of them became very good friends. Fahmaan takes great care of Sumbul and helps her with her homework.

Now both of them had become such good friends that they used to visit each other's house regularly.And now their families liked each other and both their families lived together very well and there was a lot of love between both the families.Fahman's mother treated Sumbul as her own daughter. she loved him very much Sumbul,s father was very proud of Fahmaan for the way Fahmaan used to protect his princess .

Sumbul's father understood him as if he was his own son or Sumbul's friendship seemed very good. They are very happy to see that the way Fahmaan has helped sumbul and tell her ahead of time.

FEW YEAR LETTER

As both of them grew up, their friendship became deeper. Both were very concerned about each other's needs. Fahmaan for Sumbul exactly like her father. He used to give orders from him all the time. As if Sumbul were his daughter.

Now Sumbul was on 11th. and Fahmaan was on 12th. Fahmaan was started liking sumbul. He was possessive towards Sumbul. He was protective from the beginning but as the sum grew, so did his understanding. He started becoming possessive towards Sumbul.Fahman did not like any other boy talking to Sumbul.Fahman had a feeling for Sumbul but he ignored it. Fahmaan was already an angry boy and whenever any boy talked to Sumbul, Fahmaan's anger was at a different level.

Fahmaan was the senior who warned all the boys in Sumbul's class that if any boy talked to Sumbul or even thought of telling her about his feelings, he would kill him. Fahman was senior and bigger than all the boys, so all the boys were scared. No one ignored Fahmaan's words. If anyone spoke, Fahmaan used to beat him.

Sumbul had feelings for Fahman. But she ignored her feelings. Because till date no boy has asked her to be a simple friend and she feels that she is not beautiful.That's why Sumbul kept hide her feelings, she thought that maybe fahmaan doesn't  like her, yes we are  brilliant friends but he never saw me like that.And Fahmaan is a handsome and hot boy, he deserves the best girl from me.

Both had feelings for each other but both ignored their feelings.Fahman loved her so much that he was afraid that our friendship might break.And Sumbul's father trusted him a lot and he did not want to give away his trust so he kept his feelings under control and he kept all the boys away from Sumbul. But he could never express his feelings to Sumbul. Both of them were maintaining a friendship while hiding their feelings.