PART _16_COLLEGE FAREWELL

Both spent two years of college in misunderstanding.Both were happy in front of each other but both were heartbroken.

Both of them were hurting themselves for the happiness of each other for the sake of their friendship.

Both were maintaining a friendship by hiding their love.

Everyone was very happy that they has passed college and got a degree, now he will make a new life.

Some will continue their studies, some will do a job, some will get married and settle down, some will work hard and become a business man.

Now the farewell to college is about to happen , everyone wants to celebrate that last day and fill all the memories in their heart.Because everyone will be busy after college.No one will meet anyone. So everyone will spend the farewell day well.

FAREWELL DAY

Today is farewell day, the entire college is decorated.All the last year students are looking very good. The entire hall is decorated with black and white balloons. The college's farewell theme is black and white.

All the students have reached the college and are enjoying the farewell. Someone is dancing, someone is drinking, someone is gossiping and someone is expressing his love to his partner.

Ruhi, Aish and Rakesh all three are dancing.Fahman was standing with Aarohi, Sumbul was sitting on one side and looking at everyone.

Aarohi was telling Fahmaan that today is a good opportunity to express your feelings to Sumbul.He was looking at Sumbul only. He wanted to tell her what was in his heart. But Abhinav comes into his mind so he cannot tell his feelings to Sum.

Because he feels that Shum likes Abhinav.

Sum did not yet know officially about Fahmaan and Aarohi. She just thought what she could see, Sum didn't know the truth yet.

Fahmaan goes to Sum and says you will not dance.

Sum,..    you don't like dancing then who should I dance with?

Fah,..    Let's dance.

Fahmaan puts his hand in front of Sum.

Sum,..    Really

Fahmaan holds her hand and takes her to the dance floor.

SUMAAN LOOK

Fahmaan places his hand on Sum's waist and Sum places her hand on Fahmaan's shoulder

Fahmaan places his hand on Sum's waist and Sum places her hand on Fahmaan's shoulder.And both of them mold their bodies to the tune of the song.