PART _18_DECISION

Next Day Sum has just woken up and she thinks about Fahmaan.

Sum pov,,

How will I handle all this, now I have to make my career, fulfill my dreams, now I have to suffer a lot, I am not able to have a relationship so soon in my life.

And Fahmaan has to make his career right now, we both should talk. We will not reveal our relationship right now.

Fahmaan pov...

Fahmaan was looking at the office file in his study room. So in his mind the thought of Sumbul's career came to him that now she has to make her career in it and she has to study in future.

I have my father's business and I can make a career through business.But Sumbul has her own dreams and she has to fulfill them.

We both cannot tell our parents about our relationship right now.We both need to talk. We have to take a decision that we will tell our parents only when the right time comes.

Both were thinking about each other and about each other's career.

Then Fahmaan calls Sumbul.

Fah...   hello... Sumbul' mujhe tumse jaruri baat krni hai mujhe coffee shop pe millo okk

Sum,.....  Ok mujhe v tumse jaruri baat krni hai mai v call krne wali thi tumhe.

Fah,....   Ok ...  You can reach there in half an hour.

Sum ,...    Okkkk.

Then both of them disconnect the call and get ready to meet.

She had reached the earlier and was waiting for Fahmaan.

Then  Fahmaan arrives there and he sees Sum sitting aside and goes to her.

Fah,...hey my jaan

Sum,...  Hyyyy
And gave him a big smile

Fahmaan sits on the chair next to her and  a waiter comes  to them and Fahmaan  orders black coffee for himself or milk coffee for sum and the waiter take the order and go away.

Fah,.... To kya jaruri baat thi bolo

Sum,...  Pehle tum bolo

Fah,....  Ok .....pehle tum phele tum mai time west nhi krte hai mai hi bolta hu .

Then Fahmaan tells Sumbul everything that he and Sumbul had planned and had come to tell each other.

Fahmaan says everything at once.

Sumbul is impressed by Fahmaan's words. She is seen only through that. Sumbal thinks in her mind that Fahmaan are thinking same what I was thinking all in morning. And he has come to talk about that.

Fahmaan looks at Sumbul and says now you tell me what you wanted to tell,

Sumbul was lost in her thoughts and couldn't hear

Fahan waves his hand in front of her eyes and brings her out of her thoughts.

where did you get lost?

Sumbul comes out of her thoughts.

Woww. , we understand each other so well  and we think about each other first.

Fah,....  You and I came to say all this.

Sum,....     Hmmmmm

Both smile lovingly and enjoy their first coffee date.

FEW DAYS LATER

Both of them did not tell their parents about their relationship which they had decided on.

THey just told their gang that both of them are now best friends with Bf and Gf.

Fahmaan wants to take over his father's business and take it to a new level. And will set his career and achieve success.

Both Rakesh and Fahmaan will work with him in his business.

Sumbul wants to continue her studies and wants to go to England to study.

Sumbul's admission has been done, all the preparations have been done, she will leave in a few days.

Both are about to be away from each other for the first time, Fahmaan doesn't want to let her go but he can't stop her.

Because Fahmaan wants to fulfill all her dreams and do whatever she can.

And whatever you want to do , do it before marriage. After marriage, he will not let her go out of the house.

__________________________________________________________________________________

PRECAP

DURRI..,.......

****************************************************************************