PART _3_ STRESS

Fahmaan had not been able to make many friends yet. His only two good friends were Rakesh and Sumbul. Fahmaan did not like to make many friends. Sumbul had now become his life. Although he used to be angry all the time, all the students were afraid of him and no one made friends with him.It didn't matter to Fahmaan that he had no other friends, he just kept getting lost in Sumbul.

Sumbul had made two good friends. Ruhanika and Ayesha Both were very good. She was Sumbul's best friend. They are verry deep friends. And their relationship was very strong. Along with Ruhanika and Ayesha Sumbul, Fahmaan and Rakesh's friend had gone to stay. Now all five of them lived together, their swag was different.

AFTER PASSING SCHOOL

Fahmaan had passed school. Now he went to college. But he was worried that if he went to college or was busy studying there, who would care of Sumbul's . And if anyone harasses Sumbul or tries to befriend her then. No no no this should not happen. She is mine and no one else can be her friend.

She is very naive, if she gets into someone's conversation then. what will happen to me or if my place is shared with someone else, no, this is not how it should be. Fahmaan was troubled by this worry.

He thought a lot and then decided that he would not take admission in college. When Sumbul passed out from school, he would take admission in college along with her. He was ready to wait for her for a whole year. Till then he will take care of his business with join Maa.

Sumbul was a little sad. After Fahmaan passed school or that no boy was her friend. or she felt safe with fahmaan.Sumbul liked Fahmaan being protective and possessive towards her.

Sumbul spend most of the time with fahmaan. She used to have lunch with him in school and both of them used to come to school together.

Sumbul was happy with Fahmaan's decision but she did not want Fahmaan to waste a year because of her.Fahman is Fahmaan, no one can ignore his words, so Sumbul agreed to his words.

Fahmaan used to help his mother in business. Her father was a very big businessman and Fahmaan's father was a good and sorted person. His business was named after a big place. Now the whole business was to be handled by fahmaan. But he had to finish a college first so now his mother is taking care of all the business.

Now Fahmaan used to help mother in business and kept an eye on Sumbul. And met Sumbul every day. Fahmaan used to get all the information about Sumbul from Rakesh. Fahmaan had told Rakesh that no boy should go near Sumbul and try to talk to her.

__________________________________________________________________________________
**************************************

#############################

AUTHOR NOTE

Friends, please vote and comment and let me know whether you liked the story or not and I am new, I am writing for the first time, please support me.
❤️❤️❤️❤️