PART_22_OFFICIAL

FEW DAYS LATER

FAHMAAN HOME

Fah mom.,....... Jaldi kar fahmaan aaj to bas rishte ki baat krne ja rahe hai
Or tu itna time lagga raha hai teyar hone mai

Shadi ke din kya krega poora din teyar hi hoga

Fah,. Ohhhhh ho. Ma aa raha hu yahan paas mai hi to jana hai Kahan late ho jayengi aap.

And Fahmaan entered the hall.

Or mai kaha itna teyar hua hu mujse jyada to aap hui hai

Fah mom,. To.. mai apne bete ka rishta laike ja rahi hu itna teyar to ho sakti hu mai

Saas jo dikhna hai mujhe

Fahmaan smiles at his mother's words.

Mother looks at Fahmaan and says

Hayyyyyyyy mere bete ki smile

And she removes Fahmaan's gaze.

Then both of them go to Sumbul's house.

SUM HOME

Sum.mom,....... Suniye ji jaldi kijiye vo log aate hi honge aap aaj bahut time lagga rahe hai

Sum dad,.... Areee ekloti beti ke Peeta hai ham thodi hamari v personality honi chahiye.

Sum mom,. Suniye unhe ye rishta manjoor to hoga na,

Sum dad,. ... Areee aap itni tension kyu le Rahi hai vo hamari beti ko rani ki tarah rakhenge.

Or har ladki ke mata Peeta to yahi chahte hai na ki unki beti ka honewala var acha ho sucessful ho. Samjne wala ho.

Or ye sab gun fahmaan mai hai fahmaan se behtar ladka hamaari Sumbul' ke liye or koi nhi ho sakta.

Sum mom ,....... Han,,,,,, are mai Sumbul' ko dekhna to bhul hi gyi pta nhi abhi teyar Hui hogi ya nhi.

Mai dekh kar aati hu.

After some time Fahmaan and his mother come to Sumbul's house.

Both their families are sitting in the hall and both the families approve of the relationship between Fahmaan and Sumbul.

Both their families are very happy with their relationship.

Fahmaan has been waiting for Sumbul since long and is sitting with all the family with a sad face.

Fah mom ,... Areee meri bahu ko to bulao ab kab se uska full jaisa chehra dekhne ko koi taras raha hai

Fahmaan's mother points towards Fahmaan while giving a teasing smile.

Sumbul's parents start laughing.

Fahmaan gets shy seeing everyone laughing.

Sumbul is wearing a sky blue color suit today, she is looking very cute.

The bindi on her forehead and the slight curls of her hair were enhancing her beauty.

SUM LOOK

Sumbul's mother brings her down

Sumbul's mother brings her down. Sumbul is very shy. And Narmada hugs her and makes her sit near her.

Fahman was looking at Sumbul only without blinking his eyes.Sumbul was not looking at him but she knew that Fahmaan had his eyes on her.

Sumbul was sitting with his eyes down in shyness.

Then Fahmaan's mother puts a red colored chunri on her head.

Then Fahmaan's mother gives omen to Sumbul and makes her wear Khan Dhani bangles.

Both the families have lunch together and decide that they will stay away from each other till the marriage and will not meet each other.

The marriage of both of them was in a week and all the preparations are about to start from now.

It was difficult for Fahmaan to stay away from Shoom even for a day.

Fahmaan had made a very sad face.

Then Fahmaan's family goes to their home.