PART _13_FIRST YEAR COMPLETE

The first year of college has been completed.Both Fahmaan and Sumbul have not been able to express their feelings to each other yet.Now the whole college could see their love Both of them knew that they loved each other but both could not say it because they were afraid of breaking their friendship.

And both of them have a misunderstanding due to which they feel that they are just best friends and can never love each other.Both of them felt that they never see each other from that point of view, only from the point of view of friends.

Both of them had a lot of love for each other and it could neither change nor diminish.Both of them kept a smile on each other's face for happiness.But both were sad at heart.

Their love was increasing every day but they were controlling themselves from sharing their feelings.they were afraid that if they confessed their love, they would misunderstand each other.Both of them were thinking that he/she might say that I considered you my best friend and you would start loving.

Both of them were hiding their feelings due to the fear of breaking their friendship and a year passed like this.

NEW ENTRIES IN COLLEGES

Now one year had passed, everyone was in 2nd year and their fun was more than before. All the studies were very good.

College admission has been done for 1st year and some new students have come for 2nd year.Till now Fahman had not allowed any boy from the college to come near Sum. If anyone would talk to Sum, Fahmaan would scare him just by staring at him.All the boys in college were cowards.No one had the courage to go before Fahmaan.Everyone was afraid of Fahmaan.

Till now everything was fine but now new students have come, how will Fahmaan handle them?

Some girls have come to in 2nd year, one of them is Aarohi who considers herself the most beautiful in the world. She is very proud of her beauty and her eggo.
It seems that every handsome boy can fall in love with her. No matter how tough that boy is, he will definitely fall in love with her beauty.

There was a boy from the new student May, very handsome and hott. he has deep dark brown eyes and dimples on his cheeks; he has a killer smile.

Aarohi had a crush on Fahmaan from the first day. she wanted to be friends with him. She just kept looking at Fahman.Her crush was increasing day by day.

One day she was late for class so she was going in fastly. Just then Abhinav was coming from the front.He was busy on the phone. And both of them collide and both of them lose their balance.Abhinav was strong so he could control himself from falling.But sum is delicate. She was about to fall, her eyes were closed due to fear of falling.But Abhinav grabs her hand and pulls her towards him and Sum falls on his chest.Sum's eyes were still closed. Abhinav was looking at Sum and he got lost in her simplicity.He was staring at sum without blinks his eyes. Abhinav's hands were covering Sum's waist.

Then Sum feels like she hasn't fallen down. She feels as if someone has hugged her. Sum opened one eye and saw Abhinav in front of her.Then she quickly frees herself from Abhinav and moves away a little.And she says thank you to him.Abhinav was still lost.Sum makes a strange face and says he is a strange man, he can't hear me.

Then Fahmy comes from behind and both of them go and sit at their desks.Sum sits and says in her mind, thank God Fahmaan was not here otherwise I don't know what would have happened. Abhinav had fallen in love with Sum at first sight.He remained lost in the entire class and kept smiling like crazy.

Abhinav just wanted to make Sum his own, it didn't matter him what she was like or what she did. He didn't know about her but he wanted to have her.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️